Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to train to be a Plumber

Options
  • 02-01-2014 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi , been looking on the Web to see how one actually trains to be a plumber but I cannot find anything . Thought FAS would be running courses in this in order to get people back in employment but nothing seems to be coming up. Does anybody know who I could contact to find out about training to be a Plumber in the Munster area .

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hi , been looking on the Web to see how one actually trains to be a plumber but I cannot find anything . Thought FAS would be running courses in this in order to get people back in employment but nothing seems to be coming up. Does anybody know who I could contact to find out about training to be a Plumber in the Munster area .

Regards.

As far as I know fas still cover apprentiships.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭kscobie

Or is it SOLAS they call it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

kscobie wrote: »
    Or is it SOLAS they call it now?

God I've no idea to be honest. Haven't dealt with them in a few years

Advertisement