Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

we like you and we're much cooler than him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hermione* wrote: »
    I also woke up, thinking it was Saturday :eek: My disappointment is immense :cool:

The weather is miserable. I got completely soaked on the way to work. And I forgot my soup for my lunch. Thank God I keep porridge in my desk drawer for emergencies! Porridge is one of my comfort foods :D

Aye, same here, got a bit drenched on the way to work, despite wearing a waterproof jacket and trousers. Although in fairness I probably would have been worse had I not been wearing them. But still, I expect to be bone dry when I take them off and I wasn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Pembily wrote: »
    Thanks guys, not sure why but I said to him I know he dislikes me and he didn't disagree :pac:

Who gives two f***s what he thinks. I find nights, drink and emotions are rarely a good mix so I'm sure it seems worse than it really is. And even if it is that bad, who cares? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Pembily wrote: »
    Thanks guys, not sure why but I said to him I know he dislikes me and he didn't disagree :pac:

Ha! that's just him trying to be a smart arse - trying to be funny, and failing pretty miserably!!

Pay no attention to him! you prefer paul and shane anyway! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I like that Grames defends his drinking hole so admirably.

Me: Grames... Cassidy's is shít.

Grames:

• Advertisement

I have not seen that cartoon in YEARS!! mega nostalgic moment going on here!!

tbh Cassidys holds a bit of a sentimental value for me, that and the music is f*cking amazing!

see? I like the place for more reasons than just short shorts! :p :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,335 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

awec wrote: »
    Does anyone ever go into dazes?

I just realised that I've spent the past 10 minutes staring at the floor thinking about things. :o

im always drifting off into daydreams
    embarrassing when caught out in meetings

so bluewolfsrealname is that true

me: errrm what

tbh Cassidys holds a bit of a sentimental value for me.. Ross gave me my first handjob in the toilets... *sigh*... that and the music is f*cking amazing!

Ya duuurt burd.

• Advertisement

Posh **** and handjobs in the bogs, your mind has fallen in the gutter today lad. :P

My mind has never been out of the gutter. :pac:

not at all, i like my smut subtle :cool:

bluewolf wrote: »
    not at all, i like my smut subtle :cool:

Like ninja roidin'.

"I say, have I been fornicated upon"

NINJA ROIDER STRIKES AGAIN.

I'm in such a weird mood.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Like ninja roidin'.

"I say, have I been fornicated upon"

NINJA ROIDER STRIKES AGAIN.

I'm in such a weird mood.

ninja?
    pff, you'd know well if erm... i'm gonna shut up now :D

ninja?
    pff, you'd know well if erm... i'm gonna shut up now :D

Ah yeah but if a ninja were to fornicate with you, it'd be deathly silent, quick and you wouldn't know that you've been supposedly pleasured.... mmm just like a normal ride so.

Jaysus. Someone chop of my fingers so I don't type no more.

Can't half tell you've got yourself a woman. :P

how much worse would i be if himself werent across the country :eek:

Can't half tell you've got yourself a woman. :P

It's a good thing she's not on boards or I'd be getting a very strongly worded text right about now. :pac:

• Advertisement

ah we dont tend to mention each other on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I am so so so tired :(

I got about 2 hours sleep all night ffs, dunno what's wrong with me :(

What's up? PM/text me if you want. :)
    ah we dont tend to mention each other on boards

Ooh a boardsie he is so eh?? :pac::pac:

Jaysis, the table quiz was tough last night. Luckily I wasn't there from the start. :o Art exhibition tonight, free wine. :D (it will end badly)

Larianne wrote: »

Ooh a boardsie he is so eh?? :pac::pac:

yea, permabear :pac:

Posh **** and handjobs in the bogs, your mind has fallen in the gutter today lad. :P

There IS a strong penis relateed theme to alot of your posts there T_G.......something you need to tell us is there?! :pac:

There IS a strong penis relateed theme to alot of your posts there T_G.......something you need to tell us is there?! :pac:

he has one? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

hermi, i think you and i are going to get along famously :cool:
    I think so, too :D \0/
    i need an excuse to wear my formal evening coat again with my long gloves!!
    Oooh, formal evening coat: sounds fab! I am currently lusting after this fab lace evening coat in Warehouse. I am stalking it to see if it gets reduced :pac:
    I also thought you were single :o Don’t know where I got that from! :rolleyes:
    Does anyone ever go into dazes?
    I just realised that I've spent the past 10 minutes staring at the floor thinking about things. :o
    Please see tagline! :pac:
    Nah, his mind is always in the gutter!

I'm like a tripod bbz.

Moving on from me being a dirt box. That Swedish Eurovision entry is quite a good tune. Might add it to my setlist.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement