Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

marko93 wrote: »
    Oooh what kb/mouse combo?

I'll assume that was meant for me. :P

A Corsair K30 (which is really purty) and a piece of crap HP mouse. Even though it's a gaming keyboard, I didn't really buy it for gaming. I just wanted a substantial yoke instead of the cheap Microsoft one whose receiver failed it'll be replacing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'll assume that was meant for me. :P

A Corsair K30 (which is really purty) and a piece of crap HP mouse. Even though it's a gaming keyboard, I didn't really buy it for gaming. I just wanted a substantial yoke instead of the cheap Microsoft one whose receiver failed it'll be replacing.

Y no mech

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Y no mech

Because I wanted to spend ~€50 on a keyboard, and that was the €50 keyboard in PC World. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better I spent €130 on a new knife, a steel and a whetstone. Mines so awful. I can't wait to get it. Weeeeeh.

I love using new knives in the kitchen! :D Never learned how to sharpen one though.

(And that has nothing to do with being from Limerick... ¬_¬ )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

An File wrote: »
    I love using new knives in the kitchen! :D Never learned how to sharpen one though.

(And that has nothing to do with being from Limerick... ¬_¬ )

I'm insanely excited to get it. YouTube has loads of good tutorials for learning how to do it right, you should use a steel ideally a few times a day if you're working in a kitchen!

Are you still working in the kitchen? I thought you'd moved on from those days?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm insanely excited to get it. YouTube has loads of good tutorials for learning how to do it right, you should use a steel ideally a few times a day if you're working in a kitchen!

Are you still working in the kitchen? I thought you'd moved on from those days?

I left that kitchen behind about 21 months ago. :) But I still love cooking and experimenting with new recipes at home. I've been going through a soup phase for the last few weeks. Many, many onions have been sliced on my chopping board! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Got a job offer today, well a possible one depending on whether the business gets off the ground. The possibility of leaving this scumbag company to go work in a workshop where Ill barely have to deal with the public or corporate gombeens again has me all excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

OMG Underwater Basket Weaving as a college course-ITS REAL

http://scrippsblogs.ucsd.edu/cmbc/2010/01/29/521/

WTF AM I DOING HERE

Goodbye NUIG, hello University College San Diego :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I MET CECIL BALDWIN AND OH MY GOD HE IS SO DAPPER AND I'M ON (GLOW) CLOUD NINE. Also seriously. He made a goddamn sex joke and it was the most perfect double entendre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

He lacks the hair though.

• Advertisement

BOUGHT MY FIRST EVER THING FROM EBAY (and internet if fastfood doesnt count :P)

A pocketwatch for Halloween....6.52 including postage

AND IM FEELING GOOD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

It beginnnns.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I found fifty quid on the lobby at work there last week. Being the swell guy I am, I handed it in thinking they might come back.A week later; no sign of them. So now my already awesome champions league and lasagne filled day off is being topped off with fifty quid worth of completely free sunshine in a bag.

Cheers for not coming back unfortunate stranger. :pac:

Got myself a new job today with: a higher position, better money, i get tips and overtime, i get my uniforms provided and laundered, i get safety shoes, and the best part I only have to work 1 double shift a week instead of 4 AND it's a better restaurant! Happy days! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm still facepalming at last night because SERIOUSLY SELF WHAT THE HELL but I just changed shirts sitting in my seat on the train, without showing off my bra. I AM A WIZARD

56354.png

This made my day.

It's not been an eventful day.

EDIT: Damn it Qwertee! :mad:

It's their PokeMoon shirt. It's awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Chocolate covered Oreos.

The new Taylor Swift album...oh my god. It's amazing.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    The new Taylor Swift album...oh my god. It's amazing.

Ahh I haven't had time to buy it yet and I've managed to lock myself out of iTunes :(

My best friend is coming to visit me for 5 days on Thursday. I'm soooo excited, she's never been to London before either so plenty of sight seeing ahead wahoo!

HugsiePie wrote: »
    BOUGHT MY FIRST EVER THING FROM EBAY (and internet if fastfood doesnt count :P)

A pocketwatch for Halloween....6.52 including postage

AND IM FEELING GOOD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    It arrived

AND ITS AMAZING :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am now the official owner of a pocket watch #sweg

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    It arrived

AND ITS AMAZING :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am now the official owner of a pocket watch #sweg

Ooh what one?

(I love watches and will fight anyone who says they're pointless since "Uh, you have the time on your phone, why would you need a watch?")

Ooh what one?

(I love watches and will fight anyone who says they're pointless since "Uh, you have the time on your phone, why would you need a watch?")
    It was cheap as feck and plain but at the same time im like.....POCKETWATCH

$_35.JPG

I HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually ecstatic right now.

Ooh what one?

Sure I could check it in my phone, but my phone isn't indestructible, but this G-Shock...

Sure I could check it in my phone, but my phone isn't indestructible, but this G-Shock...

And I could check my phone but my phone isn't made by motherf*ckin' Armani!

And I could check my phone but my phone isn't made by motherf*ckin' Armani!

Equally viable options :pac:

At my aunt's and uncle's house and they put on the electric blanket for me and made me a hot water bottle and I dont think Ive ever been as comfy and snug in my life, I was going to study but why would I ruin THIS with study?!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Getting my life back on track :) Kind of spiraled out of control there for a while :/ haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

So i done it. I broke the exception. Im friends with the Ex. I declared my undying love that will never leave me, they will always be on my mind no matter whom im with or whom they are with. They said it couldnt be done it was wrong, but i always was an exception to conform to the formalities of life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I bought a viola and drove a car this week. My life can't not come together at this point.

Advertisement