Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Some personal thoughts about Dexter.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,589 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Deb is a fantastic actor but I think she gets emotional too much. Almost every second scene she's close to tears. It's too much. Angel and Quinn are superb. Quinn is comedy gold. I also love Matthews. He gets some great lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭sky23

First off, I do love the show, but there are some bits that annoy me.

Deb is the most annoying character i've ever seen on Telly and is also the must physically unattractive - she looks like a 16 year old boy. All swearing, fine it's a character trait...but very off putting.

I don't know what your on about i always thought deb was cute especially when shes all angry and swearing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Nah - Deb isn't a good characater.
    or at least she wasnt until she walked in on the DDK on the altar.

I think up to that she was an over zealous potty mouthed pain in the ass.

But now I feel she has really shown her conflict of interests well.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,589 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Deb's filty mouth is over played to the point that it's not realistic. An F bomb in almost every sentence.

Advertisement