Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Suprman

This is a great offer at €183 per person for a great gym. At €3.50 a week this offer could suti casual users. Offer expires 15th of May. Anybody interested contact me :)

Just to clarify this is in Dublin 15 so would suit anyone in the ares :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

myself and a friend will do it, ill pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dublinear

if not, let me know till 2morrow night!

dublinear wrote: »
    if not, let me know till 2morrow night!

Got 2 people and signed up on Mon, just put another thread up. They did the same deal last month I think. So amybe wait utill June.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dublinear

i guess i'll see at the gym sometimes soon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DeclanB

Hey, I'm new to all this and am pretty computer iliterate, but, myself and my wife are looking to join Northwood Leisure center and at the moment they are offering 12 months membership + 5 months extra for €265 per person, if 3 people join. So if you're interested please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

Hi Declan..

If you are still looking for the third person, I will do it.

Cheers
    Davec

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Anybody else looking for an extra person to join to avail of this offer?? Apparently it ends at the end of this month, so if anybody needs an extra person give me a shout, free every night till Friday to join!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Hi there,

The Carylisle is 249 for 15 months with 4. I have two including myself- anyone that want to join this week pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

If you have found (OMGZ!11!!!!!1) the deal of the century for gym membership but you need an extra person please advertise it here. All posts of this nature in the main forum will also be moved to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 louielou

need 3 people for carlisle gym offer . 999 for 4 people for 15 months. Ends tommorow 31st oct. Please PM asap.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Just a suggestion, but could the title be changed to cover any other gym also, eg, Jackie Skelly, Crunch etc.

Chances are it's only a matter of time before they bring out a similar offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lucylou2000

Hi all,
    I see that Westwood next to the Blanchardstown shopping centre has an offer of €890 for 4 members... only €222.50 per person per year! Are there others interested in joining that we could all go in together to avail of this offer?

Hope to hear from you,

Louise

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

Hi
    I need to renew my gym membership in Northwood and they currently have deals on...for 2 people joining together its €595 so thats €297.50 each and for 4 people joining together it only €995 so thats €248.75 each.....ANYONE INTERESTED ???

All above is membership until Jan 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Colly07

MissyN wrote: »
    Hi
    I need to renew my gym membership in Northwood and they currently have deals on...for 2 people joining together its €595 so thats €297.50 each and for 4 people joining together it only €995 so thats €248.75 each.....ANYONE INTERESTED ???

All above is membership until Jan 2010.

Hi Missy,

I am interested in joining the gym. I sent you a PM with my number.

Thanks,
    Helen

Colly07 wrote: »
    Hi Missy,

I am interested in joining the gym. I sent you a PM with my number.

Thanks,
    Helen

Anyone else interested in joining. I need one more person.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Aist

Hey

Carlisle gym special offer for 4 ppl has been extended til the end of this month. €249 per person for 15months. Need two more! PM if your interested!
    Thanks!

Aist wrote: »
    Hey

Carlisle gym special offer for 4 ppl has been extended til the end of this month. €249 per person for 15months. Need two more! PM if your interested!
    Thanks!

Hey,

I am very interested in joining ASAP. I just PM'ed you.

Tks,
    Helen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Aist

Ok if theres one more person who wants the Carlisle gym offer(as above), pm me!Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 liz51

hiya, I'd like to join northwood also, can you pm me if you need another person? thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭roashter

Crunch in UCD is €269 for yearly membership at moment, and €235 each for 2 people.
    If anyone else wants to join with me please send me a message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tortle

Looking for a fourth person to join Northwood Gym. €249 euro for membership until Jan 31st 2010. PM me if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lizzy-55

Hi ALL

Looking for 3 or 1 other to join Northwood Gym as soon as possibile.

Many Thanks

Lizzy-55

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 meansdream

Aist wrote: »
    Hey

Thanks!
    Hello - I wonder is the Carlisle Gym offer still valid for November? Did you find your fourth person? I am interested in joining this weekend - maybe they would still offer the deal if we had four people?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stanley1981

Hi,

I was looking to join Westwood Gym Clontarf. Have been quoted from e150-500 registration fee (bit ridiculous!) Read that you can transfer memberships for e65, so if anyone is looking to get rid of their membership just let me know....

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dlgirl

I'm looking to join Northwood Gym in Santry and so if anyone would like to join as part of a group then let me know. It works out much cheaper to do so e.g. for 2 people its €595 and €995 for 4 people and last until January 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 partmak

I will join with you in northwood if u want! PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Hi guys, Myself and two other people are looking for one more person to join Northwood in Santry as part of the above 4 person offer. Think the offer ends November 30th. PM me if interested.

cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 partmak

PM'd u!

Advertisement