Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Next Meetup March 28th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stephen812

Add me into the pot for the March meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BabyMonkeyy

I'd be interested in going. What date have ye decided on?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 doodlebops2015

Just a quick question. I discussed before about my husband and I going but have been told it's mostly males.
    Are these mostly gay males or would their be many bisexual males too?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Just a quick question. I discussed before about my husband and I going but have been told it's mostly males.
    Are these mostly gay males or would their be many bisexual males too?
    Thanks

Well, most posters here I think are gay.

I know there are other bi guys on here like myself though. So hopefully they come too.

Thanks BonnieSituation. My husband is very much thinking about it so fingers crossed he can go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭lyinghere

What date is this on ??

I don't think a date was settled upon. Given the week that was in it no one was willing for a 16th March night.

What about 21st?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

Sounds like a plan, I've always wanted go to one of these Boards meet ups, this one seems like a good option! Unfortunately I may be busy on the 21st, I'd happily go on the 28th though!

Sounds like a plan, I've always wanted go to one of these Boards meet ups, this one seems like a good option! Unfortunately I may be busy on the 21st, I'd happily go on the 28th though!

28th sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,736 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

28th suits me

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

28th grand here

Right so

March 28th it is

Add your name if you are going

1. Joeytheparrot

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

1. Joeytheparrot
    2. BonnieSituation

1. Joeytheparrot
    2. BonnieSituation
    3. hdowney

Only 3 people with names down? I counted 5 or 6.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bicloset

I'm a maybe:)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

1. Joeytheparrot
    2. BonnieSituation
    3. hdowney
    4. Ash885

I'll be out that night so I can pop around for a pint or five at some stage!

Anyone else?

Terry Pratchet

Anyone else?

1. Joeytheparrot
    2. BonnieSituation
    3. hdowney
    4. Ash8855
    5. Stephen812

2 maybe's here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 babysock88

Hey... I think I can drop in to the meetup on Saturday...I am a girl but don't mind if I'm the only one ( :!

Oh God. that is this sat. where bouts were we having it? I may be a maybe now due to a hape of unforseen costs

I can probably only stay an hour or so on Saturday

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Well with the 5 people who did put their names down and two of which potentially not going I'm going to lay my hand down here and say I'll be in town that night somewhere in Panti if anyone wants to go for a pint. But good luck with the meetup if it goes ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 babysock88

I am going to go this time folks and a friend might come with me. You can count me as a definite so there are three now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

should make it along too

1. Joeytheparrot
    2. BonnieSituation
    3. hdowney
    4. Ash8855
    5. Stephen812
    6. Babysock
    7. Imme

Ash, come along. Sure we can all bound into Panti at some point! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bicloset

Hey. May I ask what age group is the people that are going tomorrow? Just don't want to be the youngest by quite abit and feel uncomfortable...thanks

Folks apologies I cant make it.

From what I can see there will be around 7 or 8 people there. There's a few +1s there.

I would urge everyone to go ahead with it. Its usually in JW Sweetmans at around 8pm and someone usually prints something clearly showing boards.ie.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

bicloset wrote: »
    Hey. May I ask what age group is the people that are going tomorrow? Just don't want to be the youngest by quite abit and feel uncomfortable...thanks

I couldn't be 100%. But the gamut of ages on here is run between 18-30+

Don't worry about being uncomfortable. This is my first time going and my first time I'm going to something like this "out" to strangers. Plus I'm bringing a straight female friend as well just to make it less uncomfortable for me.

Anyway, I'll be there about 830. Hopefully earlier. But defo for 830. Whoever gets there first make sure you post a message on here that you're there so we know.

Can't wait.

Advertisement