Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TwoFace

This should be...interesting

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

How do you duet with this lad..?
    I love this guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

How do you duet with this lad..?

He's like a puppet, maybe the girl will put one hand up the back of his shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

This should be good :-)

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

eternal wrote: »
    I love this guy.

I like him too but that doesn't change the fact that dueting with him style is very difficult...

• Advertisement

She's doing very well considering his contortions...

Bressie is so hot it hurts

It's quite unsettling the facial expressions he makes though :-O

He's like young Shane McGowan

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I think Bressie might actually be stifling laughter.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I like his singing but I find the facial and bodily contortions v annoying

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

eternal wrote: »
    Bressie is so hot it hurts

Meh

Brian WTF?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Jaysus Brian - FFS! :mad:

Bressie didnt like that comment. It was pretty awful. Hunchback

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Pea 9

Too far kennedy. We can think it but you can't say it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Brian does have a point though...

kian was costructive about his facial expressions while Brian was being the bitch we all know he is...

I wish they would feck off with the families. They're more often than not ridiculously cringy in squealing with excitement in the middle of the song.

And then when one of the judges favours one singer over another you can just see then fist pumping in triumph, laughing and screaming....while the other family is just standing there.

Why not just have them in the audience and film their reactions from there, and not interrupt the performance? :mad:

Would that be the first time the other judges wouldve seen his facial expressions though

Could be something you have to get used to

• Advertisement

Either all the contestants perform on the one day or Kathryn Thomas has only one outfit to wear, nearly sure she had that little black number on d other week aswell.

I wish they would feck off with the families. They're more often than not ridiculously cringy in squealing with excitement in the middle of the song.

And then when one of the judges favours one singer over another you can just see then fist pumping in triumph, laughing and screaming....while the other family is just standing there.

Why not just have them in the audience and film their reactions from there, and not interrupt the performance? :mad:

Totally agree surely the families would prefer to be in the actual audience watching them perform live live if you know what I mean!

It is the most annoying thing with these shows IMO

Either all the contestants perform on the one day or Kathryn Thomas has only one outfit to wear, nearly sure she had that little black number on d other week aswell.

She wore the same green blazer for all the blind auditions. Must have been stinking by the end of the 6 weeks. :pac:

She was so unfortunate to be paired with him...:(

They must have told kian to tone it down a bit after the blind auditions because it's now Brian Kennedy who's the most annoying judge

Billy Barry brat up against sob story about the sick child... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's with yer mans dancing?! Shaking that hip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

They must have told kian to tone it down a bit after the blind auditions because it's now Brian Kennedy who's the most annoying judge

Brian Kennedy - Fat BITCH.

• Advertisement

And one winner...only one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement