Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Business in NCI ?

• 15-05-2015 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi I'm just wondering what are people's opinions of the business level 8 course in NCI? Is it a good, well respected course? Are the lecturers good? Also NCI as a college ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

I am just after finishing the 2nd year of this course. I find it is a good course with good subjects / electives . Some of the lecturers are good, it really depends on what your electives are. NCI is a good college all around, nights out are run by the SU. The SU and students services are the best people to go to if you have any problems.

If you need any more information about this course pm me.

Advertisement