Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Wasn't the reason that the actress who played Ronnie quit in the first place because she was disgusted with the story line?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

lauren . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :o so hot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Now I know where I have seen Sadie before. She played Helen the teacher in season 2 of dream team

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I thought Phil was supposed to be leaving the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

Abi.....ffs could a character be more annoying? Wish she d feck off and live with her mother!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Abi.....ffs could a character be more annoying? Wish she d feck off and live with her mother!!
    I cannot stand her!

Does she ever smile :(

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Anyone any ideas where Laurens dress is from?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

found out why big mo was stealing the carrots, just read she is bankrupt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So what happened tonight that's new?

Abi, Jay, Dexter and Lola change their holiday plans.

Riveting stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

I think its going to be one of those bear with me moments till the hole Phil and Carl friendship kicks off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I think its going to be one of those bear with me moments till the hole Phil and Carl friendship kicks off.

I don't know why people can't just use spoiler tags. It's not like the episodes have already aired somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

I don't know why people can't just use spoiler tags. It's not like the episodes have already aired somewhere.

Its not a spoiler if BBC were running the advert for it.

This is a week away from the square, these weeks don't normal go well with some viewers

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

I wish they would get rid of Dexter, I have to mute the TV every time he opens his mouth :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Tetra wrote: »
    I wish they would get rid of Dexter, I have to mute the TV every time he opens his mouth :(

Innit bruv

Billy has money and a date :eek:

i say they're going to pin it on the little one , but
    id say it was your man who bought the car and while his daughter kept dexter company he went n rainded the place
    :rolleyes: i could be wrong but to me thats what eastenders made it look like ,the whole car sales thing just seemed dodgy t me, like they were going to drive off of jay and dexter or do something , seems a bit odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

Cindy is an attractive young sort

• Advertisement

A V A wrote: »
    i say they're going to pin it on the little one , but
    id say it was your man who bought the car and while his daughter kept dexter company he went n rainded the place
    :rolleyes: i could be wrong but to me thats what eastenders made it look like ,the whole car sales thing just seemed dodgy t me, like they were going to drive off of jay and dexter or do something , seems a bit odd

I got that impression as well, I couldn't imagine a dodgier looking/sounding guy. This would explain the rather random Dexter date. At first I thought that the guy who was actually supposed to buy the car shows up asking for it, but I'm not sure how that would work. Also the girl works in the pub so it's hard to see how she could just disappear.
    Cindy is an attractive young sort

I'm tellinya, she can stay with me any time. However I think they have put a lot of make-up on her so it's not all that natural, unlike Lola (jk). They said she was 18 didn't they... ;)

i thought she was 14 no?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Temaz wrote: »
    Innit bruv

guys stop Dexter hating :P

I thought Dexter and Lola were sort of a couple at one time and now it looks like she will get with Peter :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So Dexter has the money he's supposed to give to Phil, but he gives it to someone he barely knows, who is in charge of hiding it in a place where up to 5 people have access too :confused:

btw I think it was Abi who stole it

EastEnders has confirmed scheduling details for a special week of episodes w
    hich will see Ronnie Mitchell return to Walford and Shirley Carter mysteriously disappear.

The week commencing Monday, September 9 will see five episodes of EastEnders air on BBC One as the soap's dramatic autumn storylines gather pace.

As well as airing in its usual slots, an extra hour-long edition of EastEnders has been scheduled for Wednesday, September 11 at 8pm.

the big week will see testing times for some of Albert Square's residents as Ronnie Mitchell is released from jail, having served a two-year sentence for abducting Kat Moon's son Tommy in a tragic baby swap plot.

Kat (Jessie Wallace) is waiting for Ronnie (Samantha Womack) when she walks out of the prison, but whether they can really put the past behind them remains to be seen. Alfie, Roxy and Jack will also no doubt be affected by her release.

A
    fterwards, Shirley is nowhere to be seen and although she has been threatening to move abroad, Jean Slater is baffled when she discovers that her friend has left without one of her prized possessions.

Some of Shirley's other possessions - including her mobile phone - have also been dumped in a bin at the market, leaving viewers to wonder just how far Carl has gone to deal with the problem.

Later in the month, fans can also look forward to the one-off return of Peggy Mitchell for a special episode, as well as David Wicks's comeback as a show regular.

Was this newman work if it :eek: :D

Anyone know if the women who played Shirley' left ? ,or
    Have they really killed her off ?
    :eek:

This sounds more like old Eastenders fans like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

30 seconds in and we have our first "innit"

What the **** was that whole Peter story about, talk about random. Really weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I didn't get Lola's reaction. Was she disgusted? Sympathetic? aroused? indifferent?

• Advertisement

Does Kim fancy Billy now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement