Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA Management Of Technology in Business (BAMTB)

• 19-06-2015 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I am just wondering has anyone completed this degree in NCI. I am going into my final year this September and just wanted to know how people found the final year.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jbankole

Hi,

I am just wondering has anyone completed this degree in NCI. I am going into my final year this September and just wanted to know how people found the final year.

Thanks in advance

Hi im in first year now
    Please what is programming like in 2 semester ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Jbankole wrote: »
    Hi im in first year now
    Please what is programming like in 2 semester ☺
    Hi Jbankole, I'm in 3rd Computing BSHC but the programming module is the same across all Computing courses. They will introduce you to the Java language at a slow pace and build on from there. If you are new to programming I suggest get started in Java before you start as you will be flying!

Advertisement