Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ALDI: 16" 2.10 GHz 512 MB graphics 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM €599.99

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭noworries2004

Help
    My laptop died today, Cmos battery came loose and shorted out my motherboard, $400 for new motherboard no thanks,
    Anyone know anywhere in munster where these laptops are left preferably Cork, Have tried Ballincollig and Midleton and they are sold out. Also anyone know roughly when they will be in again? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Help
    My laptop died today, Cmos battery came loose and shorted out my motherboard, $400 for new motherboard no thanks,
    Anyone know anywhere in munster where these laptops are left preferably Cork, Have tried Ballincollig and Midleton and they are sold out. Also anyone know roughly when they will be in again? Cheers

Don't you have a warranty on your laptop?

No i don't have warranty bought in from states 2yrs ago, Its ok, got this laptop In Aldi Carrigtohill last night cheers anyway, It has a fantastic spec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

No i don't have warranty bought in from states 2yrs ago, Its ok, got this laptop In Aldi Carrigtohill last night cheers anyway, It has a fantastic spec.

You got the same model of laptop twice?

NO
    Old laptop was totally different make model etc. just scrapped it
    have this now OK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,863 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Good news for people in Galway, according to an ad in the Galway Advertiser theres a new store opening in Clifden next week and they have this laptop as the opening offer, check the Advertiser for exact times next week, I dont have one with me at the minute, it really is a fantastic bit of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Thargor wrote: »
    Good news for people in Galway, according to an ad in the Galway Advertiser theres a new store opening in Clifden next week and they have this laptop as the opening offer, check the Advertiser for exact times next week, I dont have one with me at the minute, it really is a fantastic bit of kit.

Thargors new nick is Bargain Hunter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Boots09

Anyone know of an Aldi in the west still stocking these??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Are they still selling these? Anyone in carlow know if they are?

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Didnt see any in Athlone today, though my search could of been better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement