Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MarkBass amps in Dublin?

Options
  • 08-07-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to get a new bass amp. I can test some TC Electronic, Orange, etc. in MusicMaker but I can't seem to find anyone stocking Markbass to try out.

Anyone know is there a stockist in Dublin or surrounds?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭FR85

Hi, I'm looking to get a new bass amp. I can test some TC Electronic, Orange, etc. in MusicMaker but I can't seem to find anyone stocking Markbass to try out.

Anyone know is there a stockist in Dublin or surrounds?

Thanks.

Hey,

I work for Litton Lane Backline, I have a Littlemark 800 with two 4x10's that you are more then welcome to come and try out anytime......

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

FR85 wrote: »
    Hey,

I work for Litton Lane Backline, I have a Littlemark 800 with two 4x10's that you are more then welcome to come and try out anytime......

Thanks!

Nice one, cheers. Parkwest, right? I could get over that direction on a weekend. Will contact in advance. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭FR85

Nice one, cheers. Parkwest, right? I could get over that direction on a weekend. Will contact in advance. Thanks.

Parkwest it is!

I would probably be around Friday afternoon this week or early Saturday morning (heading to Galway around mid day) but I'll need to confirm it will be here also, have a look and see what you are thinking!

The Little Mark 800 is light, powerful and is full of low end and again the 4x10's although big and bulky are way way lighter then an Ampeg/Ashdown/Aguilar or Hartke, ideal for gigging!!
    We've had it for about 4-5 years and it hasn't given an ounce of trouble and has been gigged a few times a month.

We've a load of stuff here you are more then welcome to try out!!

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

FR85 wrote: »
    Parkwest it is!

I would probably be around Friday afternoon this week or early Saturday morning (heading to Galway around mid day) but I'll need to confirm it will be here also, have a look and see what you are thinking!

The Little Mark 800 is light, powerful and is full of low end and again the 4x10's although big and bulky are way way lighter then an Ampeg/Ashdown/Aguilar or Hartke, ideal for gigging!!
    We've had it for about 4-5 years and it hasn't given an ounce of trouble and has been gigged a few times a month.

We've a load of stuff here you are more then welcome to try out!!

Gav

Hi Gav, I've settled on a TC Electronic setup. Thanks again for your offer and if I need to rent at any stage, I know where to go.

Cheers.

Advertisement