Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noc-Light: Kharn

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

what is your favourite quote from withnail and i? and you can only pick one.

what is your favourite scene from withnail and i? (same rule applies).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

What's your second favourite Withnail and I moment? :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Do you have any pets?

What is the greatest sense of accomplishment that you have ever expierenced?

Who did you vote for in the last general election? (Yes I am exceptionally rude :D)

Best meal you remember in lurid detail?

One annoying habit that you would like to lose?

Your favorite place in the world?

Your favorite place in Dublin?

Does the homeland have any redeeming features? Can you see yourself going back?

What do you not get that everyone else seem to?

Michael Jackson. Tragic loss or best thing that ever happened to his babies?

What is your usual in the Chinese?

Top 5 totty?

Can you keep a secret?

1) No, used to have a dog (Mandy). Have pondered getting a fishy though.

2) Wow, honestly not sure. Finishing college was great, but I didn't do as well as I should - same with Leaving Cert. Getting the job at Boards.HQ was the happiest thing I've achieved, but the greatest was something of a spiritual nature and whilst I don't want to get into specifics, I felt in a moment connected to *everything* in the universe and it was the absolutely most awe inspiring thing I have ever felt. It took a bitta work to get there but it was really worth it!

3) Independant, Greens FG, Labour.

4) I did have a steak in Hugo's before which was really rather nice.

5) My laziness.

6) No idea, there's an awful lot of it I haven't seen yet. :) Favourite of the places I've been, possibly Tours in France, but I didn't have a lot of time to explore Nantes and that seemed like a cool place.

7) Phoenix Park I'd say. Always feel relaxed in there.

8) It's pretty and there are some parts of it that make me feel very much at one with the planet and universe. It's mostly the typical small minded attitude of the majority of Mayo people that makes me wanna nuke it from orbit. Can't ever see myself going back there for more than a visit, but never say never :)

9) The cult of celebrity, Coldplay, Big Brother, rap, food as a luxury rather than a necessity.

10) Not the loss it's being made out to be, but a loss none the less. His contribution to music is unquestionable - pop from a time where it was a reasonably honest genre. A troubled individual that never got the help or privacy he needed. Shame.

11) Don't eat Chinese.

12) erm...I really, honestly don't have a "top 5" so I'll just say this - I <3 all women :D

13) I'm keeping several right now :D That's a Yes.

what is your favourite quote from withnail and i? and you can only pick one.

what is your favourite scene from withnail and i? (same rule applies).

Same one for both: "Monty you terrible cnut!" That whole scene starting with the noise downstairs and culminating with the 2 boys almost exploding with relief when Monty comes into their room :D

What's your second favourite Withnail and I moment? :pac:

"GETINTHEBACKOFTHEVAN!" When Withnail is driving back to London and they get pulled over and go to the police station.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hmmmmm .... isn't this well over time?

Lockedy-lock, with thanks to Kharn!

Yea, forgot to lock it myself :)

Thanks for the questions folks, I hope the answers didn't frighten too many of you off :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement