Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Banned from airsoft Adverts

• 28-09-2014 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Dogwatch recently banned me for a week from airsoft Adverts because of 'back seat moderator not welcome' from a post I made about a month ago here's the post

If your planning on selling those midcaps just a tip they are at a ridiculous price, no thread spoiling ment. You are selling them for 10e each
    e.g
    8e Brand new 120r http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152195657-M4-M16-type-mid-cap-magazine.html
    13e Brand new 120r http://www.airsoftguns.ie/aeg-mid-low-cap/1954-m4-series-magazine-mid-cap-120-bbs-fg.html

The first site doesn't really count because its foreign but still its 2e less then yours and its new
    The second site is in Ireland and the midcaps are 13e new only 3e more then yours

And with the bbs you can almost buy them new for that much off any site.. The speed loader is reasonable and I might buy it later

After reading back over this I realise it was kind of cheeky If anything, but I was not trying to act like a moderator if that's what you mean I was simply trying to bring for him down to a more reasonable price which I did.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directky with the mod who banned you? That's the first step in the dispute process as set out above.

Advertisement