Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Valet in South Dub / North Wicklow

• 01-10-2014 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi

I posted this in the Motors forum previously and I've now figured I should have posted here - so apologies for the duplicate..

I'm looking for a valet recommendation (mobile or fixed) in south dublin / north wicklow for a good interior clean. Car is 2007 and the light grey leather needs a good deep clean. Haven't the time (or probably the knowledge) to do it properly myself - so would really appreciate any recommendations ? Any idea of cost - large 4 door saloon..?

Thanks
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,502 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Contact Brian at
    www.spiritdetailing.com

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

Thanks a million Vectra - have had a look at his site - looks like a great recommendation. Leixlip would be a bit tricky - any idea if he does a collection service ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

The other Brian in Kingpin Detailing might be more convenient to you OP - he's on the Mickey Marbh Road:

http://www.kingpin.ie/index.html

BobbyBingo wrote: »
    Thanks a million Vectra - have had a look at his site - looks like a great recommendation. Leixlip would be a bit tricky - any idea if he does a collection service ?

I am not sure about collection, But as far as I am aware he does mobile service as well.
    Worth a phone call.
    The man is top class at his game.

vectra wrote: »
    I am not sure about collection, But as far as I am aware he does mobile service as well.
    Worth a phone call.
    The man is top class at his game.

Much obliged Vectra. Have made myself a booking!

B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

The other Brian in Kingpin Detailing might be more convenient to you OP - he's on the Mickey Marbh Road:

http://www.kingpin.ie/index.html

Impotence? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Not a fan of Ross O'Carroll Kelly eh?
    Mickey Marbh = Stillorgan

BobbyBingo wrote: »
    Much obliged Vectra. Have made myself a booking!

B

Well, Did you get sorted?
    Was that your 8 he worked on today?

vectra wrote: »
    Well, Did you get sorted?
    Was that your 8 he worked on today?

Vectra - you should rename yourself to Eagle Eyes - you don't miss much! Superb job - that was a great recommendation. He focussed on the inside as asked - resulting in the car genuinely looking like new inside. Will be back with herself's "mammy-bus" - if he'll take it!

Thanks again
    B

Glad you got sorted.
    He is one man I have the highest respect for,

• Advertisement
Advertisement