Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lilyhammer [** BBC4 **]

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I watched the first episode a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't impressed with it. Might give it another shot and post back how I am getting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Just finished Season 1. I'm really enjoying it! I love the scenery and the switching in and out of languages.

Jonny is so loveable and such an arse at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

**edit**

Got sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Just finished this season and have to say I really enjoyed it. Top show!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It is good, but not as good as previous 2 seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It is good, but not as good as previous 2 seasons.

Not as good but still very strong imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Watching s2e8 I found myself laughing with delight with all the
    Sopranos references
    I am seriously hoping this keeps getting better and better. I have been so impressed so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Just finished Season 1. I'm really enjoying it! I love the scenery and the switching in and out of languages.

Jonny is so loveable and such an arse at the same time.

Its starting to annoy me switching between languages. In fairness i've only watched 2 episodes and I am finding it boring enough. Does it get better?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

When Johnny starts finding his grove, yeah it does get better.

The language thing keeps up by the way. I think it's a nice part of the show. I find it very amusing how much they have a Northern Irish twang when they are speaking English!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭guylikeme

Dissapointed at the cancellation despite the third season dip.

Advertisement