Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Break up relief

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Oh God Femmy, that sounds like an awful situation to be in.
    Just don't rush into anything, take a time out to consider both options and what you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

Femmy wrote: »
    He's contacting me too..
    I met him last night and he said that he's made a mistake by finishing with me..

They all say that!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

AmyG wrote: »
    They all say that!!!:mad:
    Thats probably true.
    Beware though a lot of couple that end up getting back together just end up splitting up again shortly after. The second break up is quite often not a nice one either, like a lot less chance of any friendship after it. That's how I've seen it anyway.
    It's a real tough situation though.

The gods created man and woman and they were entertained for a few years but soon got bored. They then created love and were entertained for all of time.
    It goes something like that anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

Forky wrote: »
    Thats probably true.
    Beware though a lot of couple that end up getting back together just end up splitting up again shortly after. The second break up is quite often not a nice one either, like a lot less chance of any friendship after it. That's how I've seen it anyway.
    It's a real tough situation though.

The gods created man and woman and they were entertained for a few years but soon got bored. They then created love and were entertained for all of time.
    It goes something like that anyway...

I know from experience my last relationship unfortunitly ended that way. Broke up then tried again and broke up badly then for good, and we not on speaking terms and its very hard when you lose the person you love and your best friend. So my advice, from my situtaion is not try again and keep that friendship... Cause loosing my ex entirely was/is the hardest thing ive done...

Advertisement