Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you kissed a girl?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Kissed a girl?

Eh no not yet! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

A few. Like the male kisses better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Yes I have kissed a few girls tbh, Got quite intimate with one. She was gorgeous, If I was a fella all my mates would have been jealous.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

So, it's a given that most men are unbothered by their other half getting kissy, or more, with another female. How would any of you deal with your man getting intimate with another man, eh? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

ladies, if your bf snogged a guy in a club, how would you react?
    they dont seem to want to answer that one mate

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'd not be too impressed tbh. If I had a bf I don't think he'd be to impressed if I was all over another girl. Still cheating, regardless of gender!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Didn't spot your post :o

kowloon wrote: »
    So, it's a given that most men are unbothered by their other half getting kissy, or more, with another female. How would any of you deal with your man getting intimate with another man, eh? :eek:

I think i told my bf at the time and he thought it was funny.
    I was taken advantage of though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Instant marching orders.

Hypocrite? Yep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Id love to see it, one of my OH's friends is a ride - love to see them getting it on, but it would it never happen:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Cheating is cheating; gender is irrelevant.

The idea that all guys would love it if their gf got it on with another girl is a total myth.

• Dinxminx wrote: »
    Cheating is cheating; gender is irrelevant.

The idea that all guys would love it if their gf got it on with another girl is a total myth.

+ 1. Id give her das boot... After chancin my arms for a 3some!!:pac:

Peared wrote: »
    Instant marching orders.

Hypocrite? Yep :)

Really? Visualise. Not at all hot?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sure, but never French... that's reserved for lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

yes men are traditionally not bothered by this....is eating, cheating?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

....is eating, cheating?
    Depends...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Sure, but never French... that's reserved for lads.

Cinful indeed! :p

Cinful indeed! :p
    Oh oh... taking on my boatmate Cinful is risky indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Risky? nah! Harmless! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I find it rather baffling that females are so open to kissing other females does this mean that you do/did find these other women attractive? Felt a strong emotional bond? Or just caved to peer pressure? I don know some girls who it was simply down to peer pressure.

As for if I was dating a girl who went and did this, I'd just figure she was trying to dump me but didn't have the backbone to actually do it, don't think it would actually excite me so much as leave me thinking "oh god, I've put her completely off men!?!:eek:".

• Advertisement

Ever stayed in France with good friends, both men and women? I have. What happens when you first meet? Doesn't mean that you are romantically attracted to them. What's the old expression that exemplifies the importance of this thread? "A whole lot to do about nothing?" (Shakespeare?)

Or better yet, think Matrix... "It's just a kiss."

Ever stayed in France with good friends, both men and women? I have. What happens when you first meet? Doesn't mean that you are romantically attracted to them. What's the old expression that exemplifies the importance of this thread? "A whole lot to do about nothing?" (Shakespeare?)

Or better yet, think Matrix... "It's just a kiss."

There's a big difference between a kiss on the cheeks as you would a friend/relative or if doing the standard French greeting (whether you want to go for a 2 kiss or 3 kiss greeting is supposedly down to where you are from) and kissing someone on the lips, no-one is likely to get overly upset if their SO is kissing people on the cheeks. I shake hands with males (and females) regularly enough, are you trying to claim that this is akin to kissing them on the lips???

Quite simply the lips are a rather sensuous location on the body, the cheeks or hands not so much (combination of fewer nerves and tougher skin).

Geeeeeeez, "It's just a kiss!" I'm not talking about going at it in the plural, nor would I French, reserving that for lads (as earlier posted).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

farohar wrote: »
    I find it rather baffling that females are so open to kissing other females does this mean that you do/did find these other women attractive? Felt a strong emotional bond? Or just caved to peer pressure? I don know some girls who it was simply down to peer pressure.

Personally, when it happened for me, I was very attracted to her - there was no emotional bond it was purely down to lust. I was single so no harm done..

Peer Pressure? - Jesus, are people that insecure?? Im not talking spin the bottle here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

farohar wrote: »
    There's a big difference between a kiss on the cheeks as you would a friend/relative or if doing the standard French greeting (whether you want to go for a 2 kiss or 3 kiss greeting is supposedly down to where you are from) and kissing someone on the lips, no-one is likely to get overly upset if their SO is kissing people on the cheeks. I shake hands with males (and females) regularly enough, are you trying to claim that this is akin to kissing them on the lips???

Quite simply the lips are a rather sensuous location on the body, the cheeks or hands not so much (combination of fewer nerves and tougher skin).

I'd say the majority of the time it's been done to get attention from the boys.

My ex kissed a male gay friend of ours once in a club. I dumped him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

As long as I get to watch naughty.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Nah, never kissed a girl and never would cos Im just not sexually attracted to women.

Personally, when it happened for me, I was very attracted to her - there was no emotional bond it was purely down to lust. I was single so no harm done..
    Which then begs the question, were the qualities that you found attractive in her the same as would make a guy attractive to you?
    Peer Pressure? - Jesus, are people that insecure?? Im not talking spin the bottle here...
    There's always one, or in the case of this subject matter I guess two:rolleyes:, I'm afraid.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    As long as I get to watch naughty.gif

Will you calm down! 075hw0.gif
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Nope, I never would..dont see the point considering Im straight. Doing it for attention just dosent make any sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

never made much sense out of doing it for the attention. ok, that's a lie, i get it, but by no means is it my style at all. never kissed a girl, but, have been crazy about one or two. if the opportunity had have arisen, yep, would have most certainly done it, but im waaaay too shy for my own good sometimes, and would/could never have been sure that the affections would have been mutual.
    at this point, im happily settled with my fella, pity i never really got to discover that kinda side of me, so to speak, but ah well, im happy with my life and my fella here and now, that'll do me :)

Advertisement