Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you kissed a girl?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Ok can i just wanna say i don't like the letchy how you doing comments etc, and yes i can understand it with the topic of the thread but please have a bit of cop on.

And yeah i have kissed a few girls in my time and it is totally different to guys!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yes, and it's significantly more enjoyable than kissing a guy :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Yes, and it's significantly more enjoyable than kissing a guy :)
    The no stubble must be an immediate benefit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Yes....once...

I was drunk, she was drunk, my ex was about so i was feeling exhibitionistic.....if thats a word.

Kissed, enjoyed it, laughed, and promptly fell over(literally, i kid you not), in a black evening dress:o. Classy classy....

Hilarious!!

Prefer kissing a male though....like the rough sort brutishness of it....girly kissing was very tender tho....from what i can recollect!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

proper snog? no (i hate the word snog..)

kissed as in a peck? one of my friends is constantly kissing the rest of us on the lips saying hello or goodbye. sometimes gets some looks. we're kind just used to her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

proper SCHNOGGGG i assume:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Yes years ago had a good snogfest in a toilet in a club.She wasnt very softly softly a bit rough it was good to do something different.She wanted me to go home with her.I didnt.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

oh yeash. :cool:

big deal? meh.

Yes....once...

I was drunk, she was drunk, my ex was about so i was feeling exhibitionistic.....if thats a word.

Kissed, enjoyed it, laughed, and promptly fell over(literally, i kid you not), in a black evening dress:o. Classy classy....

Hilarious!!

girly kissing was very tender tho....from what i can recollect!!

That is ringing some bells actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Nope never have and have never had the desire to. Reading this thread I feel like the odd one out though.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Yeah...a close friend in college. We were fairly drunk in the Temple Theatre (them were the days) and I dont quite know how it happened but it did. No big deal really.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Excellent Mirror:D

sar84 wrote: »
    proper snog? no (i hate the word snog..)

kissed as in a peck? one of my friends is constantly kissing the rest of us on the lips saying hello or goodbye. sometimes gets some looks. we're kind just used to her.

No not a peck, Im talking a tongue lashing:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

It's very common altogether these days, not like back in my day when wimmenz hadn't yet been invented by us menz.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Phlann wrote: »
    I've kissed quite a few girls. But I'm male so that's not such a big deal.

ahh beat me to it

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

No not a peck, Im talking a tongue lashing:cool:

guess im not cool then :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

GrumPy wrote: »
    It's very common altogether these days, not like back in my day when wimmenz hadn't yet been invented by us menz.

Then what ****er invented them with only two boobs, a mouth, and no 4th orifice?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Nope never have and have never had the desire to. Reading this thread I feel like the odd one out though.:confused:

To be fair, most girls I know who have done it only did so because the guys were watching.

Although I've just remembered one incident where it started off as them showing off for the lads and then carried on to the point where people started to feel uncomfortable and wandered off to leave them to it.... thinking about it now, one of them has never had a proper boyfriend, to my knowledge.

Curiouser and curiouser...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

so try to be objective and decide which is better (in gerneral), kissing a guy or kissing a girl? Pros/Cons for both?

assuming they both kiss well and you don't have any particular magic fuzzy feelings about either.

question two: why don't straight men kiss eachother nearly as often as straight women? Is it that society won't allow men the freedom to do so or is it that, in general, women actually do have more bi tendencies than men? or is it because straight women get drunk and kiss other girls because they like the attention from boys? If two guys kissed eachother in the way that young wans do sometimes for attention I don't think it would have the desired effect on the females present...

edit: ladies, if your bf snogged a guy in a club, how would you react?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,276 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Then what ****er invented them with only two boobs, a mouth, and no 4th orifice?

3 orifices? That's weird; I count 9 if you don't include the stab wounds.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

kowloon wrote: »

It is considered ungentlemanly to go in through the nose.

• Advertisement

I din't say I'd do it now! I'm more of an eye socket man myself.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Ahem:
    Jules wrote: »
    Ok can i just wanna say i don't like the letchy how you doing comments etc, and yes i can understand it with the topic of the thread but please have a bit of cop on.

*Teacher's pet*

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I din't say I'd do it now! I'm more of an eye socket man myself.

Lads, if you've nothing useful to add please don't add anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,962 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Well someone had too :)

Meh, no more fun. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I think i am the only female who hasn't kissed girls.... Never rocked my boat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Phlann wrote: »
    Ahem:

*Teacher's pet*

Gold Star for you!!!!!

sorry for o/t post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I started a thread on this before and it was binned within seconds :confused:

Mine was called the much classier 'Girl on Girl'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Nope, never have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

2/3 but dosent hold much attraction for me.

Advertisement