Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Classic Army CA8-2 (G36)

• 02-12-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

6441923679_517ed684cb.jpg
    Untitled by Potato of Doom, on Flickr

For sale, CA8-2. Bought this as a project aeg and was only used in the field once as a trial.

Includes standard CA8-2 firing at 290fps from memory.

4x High Cap 470 round mags (compatible with other G36 aegs)

2x Low cap 20 round mags

Throwing in the butt spacers and standard top rail with built in scope as well as original outter barrel (not picture)

Non-Standard parts

Replacement outer barrel with counter clockwise threads for flash hider/silencer. Silencer is attached and is on quiet tight so a little tricky to remove.

The outter barrel threads for attaching to the main body seemed too big for the CA threads so I've used some plumbers tape to get it good and tight.

ACM 206mm Black Silencer

Replacement top rail with RIS

RIS Spacer (to clear scopes over the PEQ box.)

D-Boys PEQ Box

Battery extension cabling

Quite bulky so would rather have it collected. Am in Roscommon but will be in Sligo one of the days next week. Will be in Dublin next Saturday (9th) so if sale agreed will bring it along.

€400 for the lot. CA8 new is 364 ex shipping and there's €150 worth of bits included.

Check out my other airsoft sale threads below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

-Al- wrote: »
    6441923679_517ed684cb.jpg
    Untitled by Potato of Doom, on Flickr

For sale, CA8-2. Bought this as a project aeg and was only used in the field once as a trial.

Includes standard CA8-2 firing at 290fps from memory.

4x High Cap 470 round mags (compatible with other G36 aegs)

2x Low cap 20 round mags

Throwing in the butt spacers and standard top rail with built in scope as well as original outter barrel (not picture)

[SIZE="4"]Non-Standard parts[/SIZE]

Replacement outer barrel with counter clockwise threads for flash hider/silencer. Silencer is attached and is on quiet tight so a little tricky to remove.

The outter barrel threads for attaching to the main body seemed too big for the CA threads so I've used some plumbers tape to get it good and tight.

ACM 206mm Black Silencer

Replacement top rail with RIS

RIS Spacer (to clear scopes over the PEQ box.)

D-Boys PEQ Box

Battery extension cabling

Quite bulky so would rather have it collected. Am in Roscommon but will be in Sligo one of the days next week. Will be in Dublin next Saturday (9th) so if sale agreed will bring it along.

€400 for the lot. CA8 new is 364 ex shipping and there's €150 worth of bits included.

Check out my other airsoft sale threads below.
    Offer €200 for gun , where you based

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

how much for gun, 20rnd mags, railed carry hanle + postage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Jsmurff wrote: »
    how much for gun, 20rnd mags, railed carry hanle + postage ?

For above items including postage €300.

Also, Will be away on holidays from Saturday 9th to 19th so would only be able to post before/after these dates for any sales.

tcwp wrote: »
    Offer €200 for gun , where you based

For 200 ill sell the stock ca8, so original outer barrel, no silencer, original top rail with scope, no peq box and 2x 20rn mags. Based in Roscommon but have no car at the moment. Postage to anywhere in Ireland is estimated at at 12 euro with city post.

For above items including postage €300.

Also, Will be away on holidays from Saturday 9th to 19th so would only be able to post before/after these dates for any sales.

hmmmm..... Thats a good price my friend but it will more then likely after the 19th as times being hard and all but if you were to allow me the time i'd say I would have no trouble gathering the loot its up to yourself

• Advertisement

Jsmurff wrote: »
    hmmmm..... Thats a good price my friend but it will more then likely after the 19th as times being hard and all but if you were to allow me the time i'd say I would have no trouble gathering the loot its up to yourself

This is back for sale as Jsmurff withdrew offer.

`Thank you very much my good man :)

Also wanted to add that will accept payment via paypal only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Steveuknotts

Also wanted to add that will accept payment via paypal only.[/Quote

Hi do you still have this for sale?
    Very interested. Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Can you call or email me asap, have cash waiting.

Kind regards

Steve

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Also wanted to add that will accept payment via paypal only.[/Quote

Hi do you still have this for sale?
    Very interested. Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Can you call or email me asap, have cash waiting.

Kind regards

Steve
    Sorry, scammer radar just went off the scale - pm me with some reason that I should let you post here again. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

offer a m4 s-system?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 superhoops1

Hi is this still for sale?

@superhoops1 - still for sale

@seand - sorry getting rid of my gear so looking to sell only

Hi Al really want this Aeg and to get into the hobby but all i can afford is 150 so is there anything you can do for me? cheers ps is everything still working?

Hi Al really want this Aeg and to get into the hobby but all i can afford is 150 so is there anything you can do for me? cheers ps is everything still working?

All working. This was originally used for plinking cans till I started modtfying it. So has had very little use. 150 is too low though sorry.

Ah ok al,thanks for getting back to us,mite have 180 next wensday but thats even well past the budget,all id like is the gun, 20rnd mags and 1 big mag, railed carry handle with built in scope,sure have a think bout it and lets us know ps have a few ads on adverts.ie if ur interested in any of them,my user name there is superhoops maybe we could work a deal out that way.cheers.

Advertisement