Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nude Models..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Just in case you're putting this up anywhere else, it might be an idea to link your Flickr account straight away, there's some really nice shots there, and it might make someone feel more comfortable in the fact you're a proper photographer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dobblerphoto

Fajitas! wrote:
    Just in case you're putting this up anywhere else, it might be an idea to link your Flickr account straight away, there's some really nice shots there, and it might make someone feel more comfortable in the fact you're a proper photographer.

Good idea dude... I'm a newbie... Didn't want to give too much away!!

Cheers,

Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

just looking at your flickr, I think i've seen some of your stuff around before. It's good stuff, good stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dobblerphoto

Thanks mloc, I appreciate that.

Not too bad yourself! I tentatively know the lads from Slow Hand Row in a very round about way... My gf sang bv's with them before...

Small auld world..

Thanks again,

Take care,

Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

ChityWest wrote:
    On a similair note - does anyone know where to find non-nude models willing to work for prints ? I have put a notice on here before and the response was a teeny bit underwhelming.

PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭ChityWest

Cool - pm sent.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sarsfield wrote:
    The Irish Models Forums may be the place to ask. There are a number of posters there who model nude.
    You wouldn't believe the pop-up ad I got when I clicked the link :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

BendiBus wrote:
    You've clearly lived a sheltered life!

I'm not the one quoting the safe cross code and complaining about Eircom :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

I'm not the one quoting the safe cross code and complaining about Eircom :rolleyes:

Are you stalking me? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

BendiBus wrote:
    Are you stalking me? :eek:

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Yes

I've you were stalking me properly then you'd definitely have seen much worse than an ad for nude models :D;)

Advertisement