Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loadout Presets

• 08-04-2014 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if some of you would share your presets? I know I for one would benefit from some of your setup ideas. It might be good for us with limited knowledge of other soldier playstyles.

Thanks.

Sirinava.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Listed in order of personal preference:

Assault:
    M416 - Coyote / Laser / Flash Hider / Stubby Grip
    SCAR-H - Coyote / Laser / Compensator / Angled Grip
    AEK - Coyote / Laser / Muzzle Break / Angled Grip

Engineer:
    AK5C - Coyote / Laser / Flash Hider / Stubby Grip
    ACE 52 CQB - Coyote / Laser / Muzzle Break / Ergo Grip
    ACW-R - Coyote / Laser / Flash Hider / Angled Grip

Support:
    AWS - Coyote / Laser / Flash Hider / Stubby Grip

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Nice, would you consider the SCAR-H loadout to be your long range set? I would like to set up a long range assault for some big maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I really have to have the supressor on any carbine/AR or PDW. Took it off this weekend and didn't really notice any greatly improved performance. Played a couple of hours yesterday and got a few killstreaks I definately wouldn't have had without it.

I'm very unimaginative most of my loadouts would include Suppressor, Angled Grip, laser and probably the Coyote.
    Assault Medic - Soldier
    Anti-tank - Engineer
    Whichever one gives you extra ammo packs - Support

The Red wrote: »
    Nice, would you consider the SCAR-H loadout to be your long range set? I would like to set up a long range assault for some big maps.

Yes, exactly. It has a low rate of fire which means it's easy to control the recoil, but the SCAR-H is one of the highest damaging weapons in the game. Up close I think it does 33 or 34 damage per bullet and I think double to the head, which means you can kill a guy in two shots up close.

At range, the minimum damage the SCAR will do is 25, so with the headshot multiplier you can still kill a guy in two shots.

It's a great weapon to kill head-glitchers from long ranges if you tap fire.

Since the new ''presets' were added today, I am trying to be smart as to the loadouts I make, but in reality, I would need to try them out in-game to know if they work. I dont have the experience to know what will work from memory so I reckon it will be a slow polishing process.. I could probably load out the engineer right now though... the rest, not a clue.

• Advertisement

All I do is look for what attachments will give me the combined best accuracy and stability together.

Yep, but Im more thinking about full loadouts, including gadgets, sidearms etc...

Ninja class... silenced PDW with INRV, silenced 1191 w/ scope, smoke grenades and EOD? Hmmm ...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Don't forget to save a slot for the pistols-only setup, because you'll want to take out the C4 and frag grenades along with picking your pistol...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DGThread

Engineer:
    AK5C - Coyote / Laser / Flash Hider / Stubby Grip
    ACE 52 CQB - Coyote / Laser / Muzzle Break / Ergo Grip
    ACW-R - Coyote / Laser / Flash Hider / Angled Grip
    Same as posted above but I also switch it up for a AEK once and a while.

Advertisement