Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland & Marijuana

• 14-11-2013 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 dairehorgan

I'm doing a marketing research project about the Irish people views on marijuana and how laws might be changed in Ireland. The survey only takes a minute or two and your views would be great.
    just follow this link:
    http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=0w3sx7w5os1kgrk242541
    Thank:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I would hope lots of people have carried out this survey and hope that it brings some sense to the matter eventually.
    The government is missing out on a lot of money through taxing Cannabis/Marijuana and with it being a lot less harmful than Alcohol and Tobacco it is quiet clearly a no brainer to at least decriminalise it.

Do the survey, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

Done good sir. Good luck with your research.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Shazer01

Done

Done

Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Done

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Done

Twenty years ago I though pot would be legal in 2/3 years. I can't believe another generation is still being bet down with our draconian laws in relation to it.

Best of luck with what ever your doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭poundapunnet

Done :) I really look forward to entertaining my grandkids with crazy stories about marijuana was illegal in this country and seeing looks of disbelief on their faces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Done.

At on point in the survey "of" is spelled "off".................. just lettin' ya know.

@ Shazer01

You only need to do it once. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

as someone who grew up in the pub trade, i have seen alcohol ruin far, far more lives then weed ever has.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Steve012

Done..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Karter Curved Rainstorm

Steve012 wrote: »
    Done..

It's 2 years too late.

Does it matter how late it is?
    Would like to get some indication of the outcome from the OP though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Karter Curved Rainstorm

kleefarr wrote: »
    Does it matter how late it is?
    Would like to get some indication of the outcome from the OP though.

They are hardly still taking replies in a college survey 2 years on though.

Ah, I missed the part where it said it was a college survey.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement