Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

awec wrote: »
    What is this body pump stuff?
    Not for boys :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    I have tea hooked to my veins :pac:

Some of that badness can never be undone :P

I totes loled at that :pac:
    Maguined wrote: »
    Loads of my female colleagues are now obsessed with this body pump classes, seems to be the next big thing since jumping ship from spinning.

It's an hour long class with weights that makes me curse under my breath and ache for 2 days after- fun times

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Pembily wrote: »
    Not for boys :p

There are a couple of guys that do it in the Clarion gym, its marketed at ladys sure but guys are welcome I believe. Not my thing though, too much bad music.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Daisies wrote: »
    It's an hour long class with weights that makes me curse under my breath and ache for 2 days after- fun times

So you pay some sadist to torture you for an hour???

Some peeps get arrested for offering that type of service. Guess its all in the marketing eh?? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

Some peeps get arrested for offering that type of service. Guess its all in the marketing eh?? :pac:

Wouldn't do it on my own so the way I see it, it's money well spent. No pain, no gain and all that jazz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I pay €50 a year for a GAA membership - well worth it :D

Had a game at the weekend - thought I was moving towards getting fitter after getting a full game under my belt last week....turns out I need a lot more work!

Challenge Accepted!

• Administrators Posts: 53,127 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I totes loled at that :pac:

Totes lollz bbz :P

Evening all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

evening :)

freshly washed and warming up... catching up on boards, and corrie :D

I didn't collapse at body pump OR the way home = result!

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

The feeling of getting into bed when the bedclothes are just freshly washed. Bliss! :)

My wash basket is finally empty! :D

Wish I could say the same, I need a second clothes horse, my clothes basket is a bottomless pit of unwashed clothes at the moment :mad:

Morning all..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Trying to undo the badness from the weekend

Hear ya, I was at home there Monday, the weighing scale glared at me. It knew about the visit to the Kebab house..and Vinnys takeaway..
    Porridge, salad, a wrap and tea. That will be the diet for the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morning all- happy hump day

Sauve wrote: »
    Morning all- happy hump day

Well not the hump day for me, today is my FRIDAY!! WOOT!! \o/ :D

I dislike you at this moment in time!

Through grinding teeth I wish you all the best on your time off TP :pac:

Panthro wrote: »
    Hear ya, I was at home there Monday, the weighing scale glared at me. It knew about the visit to the Kebab house..and Vinnys takeaway..
    Porridge, salad, a wrap and tea. That will be the diet for the next few days.

Stop Vinnies and the numerous bags of chips! I'm on a porridge and water buzz, money's a bit tight until payday!

money's a bit tight until payday!

I hear you!!

Drove up to Kildare Village and Dundrum last week during my time off and spent a fortune - have car insurance and tax to pay now too!

Also - I know I was only in Dundrum, but every time I go to Dublin it grows on me more and more - would seriously consider moving up there for a few years for work - would probably get better experience too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

dundrum is great, i like hanging around in the shopping centre

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    dundrum is great, i like hanging around in the shopping centre
    Picked up some nice items alright - including a really nice jacket in Berkshka which has gotten rave reviews from peers :pac:

Will definitely be doing it again when I can afford to go up once more! Far better selection than Cork City - love the Pull and Bear hoodies I picked up too, can't find them in Cork!

PaulieC wrote: »
    I hear you!!

Drove up to Kildare Village and Dundrum last week during my time off and spent a fortune - have car insurance and tax to pay now too!

Also - I know I was only in Dundrum, but every time I go to Dublin it grows on me more and more - would seriously consider moving up there for a few years for work - would probably get better experience too.

I love Dundrum, but not at weekends. Used to go out on a weekday after work coz it stays open until 9. No crowds, and most importantly no idiots around

I was in it on Monday, my fecking goodness you'd know the schools were off! Nightmare.
    Went up last Thursday myself and it was still busy but a very enjoyable shopping experience all the same.

Have been there on weekends and it's crazy there at times!

I love Dundrum, but not at weekends. Used to go out on a weekday after work coz it stays open until 9. No crowds, and most importantly no idiots around

+1 on this.. its a great shopping centre, fantastic selection of shops, juet gets waaaaayyy too crowded and impossible to shop there at weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

One of the funniest phobias I've ever heard of.

:pac:

Anatidaephobia - The fear, that some time, somewhere, some how, a duck is watching you.

Roll on lunch, I iz starving!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Roll on lunch, I iz starving!

Just had mine. Wrap with chicken, lettuce and sundried tomatoes. Hells to the yeah.

Oh and coffee. Delicious coffee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement