Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

bleedin wrong name on new age card

Options
  • 09-09-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

sent away for my garda age card yonks ago as when ever i leave the country i get questioned on my battered passport entering other countries.anyways it arrives the other day and the feckin idiots decided to give me a totally different second name on it!!this has happened to loads of people i know...for example instead of one fellas's second name...mcNally...he got his with mcWally on it haha.i wouldnt mind but to get one you have to go to a station,photocopy your passport,photocopy your birthcert aswell as write your name twice on a form!is this some kinda garda joke they love to do or something haha?anyone else ever get things like names and addresses totally messed up when sent out stuff??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

sounds like some student doing a summer job taking the piss tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

A mate of mine got one with a letter wrong on it so his surname reads as MeAnaspie.

Mean as Pie!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

for example instead of one fellas's second name...mcNally...he got his with mcWally on it haha.

Would have been way cooler if it said McLovin...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

A mate of mine got one with a letter wrong on it so his surname reads as MeAnaspie.

Mean as Pie!

:D
    me anus pie

Advertisement