Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tikka T3 Tactical .223

Options
  • 08-04-2015 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

Putting up my T3 Tac in .223 with 1-8 twist and 24" barell.

This rifle needs no introduction but new project forces sale

Looking for €1200 It is about 3 years old and has about 650 to 700 rounds through it.

I have shot 1 hole with a 6 shot group (magazine capacity) at 100 yards with the Fiocchi 50gr VMAX and it can do this all day long.

The scope is not included in the sale

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭madmac187

Looking for €1200 It is about 3 years old and has about 650 to 700 rounds through it.

I have shot 1 hole with a 6 shot group (magazine capacity) at 100 yards with the Fiocchi 50gr VMAX and it can do this all day long.

I am interested, what part of the world are you in and which model tactical, the newer or older version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

madmac187 wrote: »
    I am interested, what part of the world are you in and which model tactical, the newer or older version?

I'm in Limerick city

and when you say newer or older version it's not the compact one if that's what you mean

bump

On hold for a lad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement