Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing Experience

• 09-09-2008 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭

I was nicely settled on the pot at work, with a big 'un boiling up,reading the latest sales figs.

Had her nicely on the clutch when the door opened and into the next stall goes a colleague,seat slaps down,mobile phone taken out ,rattle of belt buckle being undone,when I lost control and with a deep throaty meaty fart unloaded the lot into the pan with messy afters!!

"Jeez" I hear from the next stall "This fcukin place,I can't even take a dump in peace" I hear belt being buckled ,door opening and the main door being slammed shut.

Normally wouldn't be phased but I had driven a fellow worker out by my unfortunate event.

Did something like that ever happen you??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You're a one-trick pony. Your stories are all (about) ****.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement