Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy FIFA 13

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Staplor

frankled wrote: »
    Still available in Argos? Can't reserve it online (PS3)

Product code in Argos is 909/0138 it still says there are over 5 in stock (in Blanch), same as when I reserved at 10am

Still stock in Tallaght and Dundrum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Just reserved mine online in Jervis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

eioneill wrote: »
    Chuckle chuckle!! :D

OOPS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

Staplor wrote: »
    Product code in Argos is 909/0138 it still says there are over 5 in stock (in Blanch), same as when I reserved at 10am

Still stock in Tallaght and Dundrum too.

Brilliant, just reserved it for Tallaght, thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Anywhere carrying the PC version? Have checked HMV and Gamestop on Henry Street but no luck. Argos don't seem to be either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Anywhere carrying the PC version? Have checked HMV and Gamestop on Henry Street but no luck. Argos don't seem to be either.

Got it in Gamestop on Henry Street 20 mins ago. The PC games are upstairs!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

reserved it in Argos Swords for 45 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The Xbox version is 50.99 in Argos yet the Ps3 version is only 44.99e.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Many left in Argos in any of the Dublin stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

Lemlin wrote: »
    The Xbox version is 50.99 in Argos yet the Ps3 version is only 44.99e.

I guess the Xbox version has more graphics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Renn wrote: »

When I reserved mine an hour ago in Jervis it said 'more than 5 available'

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

I just picked up my copy in Stephens Green Centre. When I reserved it said 5+ available so they seem to have plenty of copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

Just try the reservation no (above) on their site, it'll tell you how many are in each store, there were 5 (or more, can't remember) in Tallaght when I reserved mine, should be a fair few about if you reserve now.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Töpher wrote: »
    HMV Henry Street looked to have 4 non-preordered Ultimate PS3 versions left behind the counter when I left there a few minutes ago, €54.99

Big thanks for the heads up on this!

I got the last one @ 9.45am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

larry1 wrote: »
    Töpher wrote: »
    HMV Henry Street looked to have 4 non-preordered Ultimate PS3 versions left behind the counter when I left there a few minutes ago, €54.99

Big thanks for the heads up on this!

I got the last one @ 9.45am :D

Jesus. 60 euro for standard edition there in GameStop. I didn't even know there was an ultimate edition when I pre-ordered it a few weeks ago! Wonder how much that was ? First game I've felt I overplayed for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Nobler32

Staplor wrote: »
    Just reserved a copy in Argos at 44.99 :)

+2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Argos must be doing great trade today on it! Can't imaging their making money on it though as it's well below the RRP.

45 in Argos ! 15 cheaper than GameStop. More fool me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Argos selling the PS3 copy for €45... Xbox version more expensive for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Just reserved the last one in Argos Jervis. Is it only 45€ today or will it be the same tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I picked up the standard edition in extra vision for 55. But got 5 off for 12 so 50e and a free football

How much was/is the Ultimate edition ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

they have posters up in argos for 55, got it today for 45!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

Here I am happy out all day playing FIFA thinking I got a bargain price in Argos at €45. Just after getting a phone call there from a close friend of my Mum. She saw a comment I posted on Facebook about the game. Turns out she now works in EACin Galway (which I didn't know) and could have got me the Ultimate Edition for €12! Aaaaaaaaaah! She thought that nobody my age (19) still plays "that kinda thing". Haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Bought a copy in HMV in Cruises St, Limerick today for €49.99. As I'm not from the City and had a 20 minute drive in and then having to pay for parking I decided to call the outlet and ask them to put it on hold .

When I arrived, there was a fairly long queue at the register so I decided to go to the register upstairs. Luckily there was no-one up there so I told the guy at the counter that there was a copy reserved for me. He looked like he was busy and stressed and sharply told me that reserved copies were downstairs and turned away. I looked to my right and noticed about 5 or 6 copies on the shelf, I picked one up and walked back to the counter and said I'd like to buy this copy. He said I couldn't as my copy was downstairs. I said I wanted this copy and I'll call and cancel the one I reserved.

He got really thick and slammed down whatever cds he had in his hands and muttered a few f*%ks and c*#t$ under his breath. As I'm not that confrontational I let it go. I was going to trade in FIFA12 but I didn't feel like taking up anymore of his precious time for the sake of a 5er. Seriously rude behaviour for someone working in the service industry. I work in the service industry myself and am surrounded by obnoxious drunk customers all the time and I've never treated anyone with such bad manners.

Anyway what I want to know is... ere MY actions unreasonable?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Got a copy in HMV of Ulimate Edition by trading in FIFA 12 for €10 and my deposit €5 which brings it down to €39.99. How the hell Gamestop are still in business I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

Bought a copy in HMV in Cruises St, Limerick today for €49.99. As I'm not from the City and had a 20 minute drive in and then having to pay for parking I decided to call the outlet and ask them to put it on hold .

When I arrived, there was a fairly long queue at the register so I decided to go to the register upstairs. Luckily there was no-one up there so I told the guy at the counter that there was a copy reserved for me. He looked like he was busy and stressed and sharply told me that reserved copies were downstairs and turned away. I looked to my right and noticed about 5 or 6 copies on the shelf, I picked one up and walked back to the counter and said I'd like to buy this copy. He said I couldn't as my copy was downstairs. I said I wanted this copy and I'll call and cancel the one I reserved.

He got really thick and slammed down whatever cds he had in his hands and muttered a few f*%ks and c*#t$ under his breath. As I'm not that confrontational I let it go. I was going to trade in FIFA12 but I didn't feel like taking up anymore of his precious time for the sake of a 5er. Seriously rude behaviour for someone working in the service industry. I work in the service industry myself and am surrounded by obnoxious drunk customers all the time and I've never treated anyone with such bad manners.

Anyway what I want to know is... ere MY actions unreasonable?

Whats their returns policy? Go back to him tomorrow and demand a full refund. Then use said refund to buy your reserve copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

How bout online lads? Would Amazon ship to Ireland? Seems to work out about 45 quid with free delivery, but not sure if they'd ship it here! Gamestop and Gamesnash seem steep enough

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭projektzwoo

Shlippery wrote: »
    How bout online lads? Would Amazon ship to Ireland? Seems to work out about 45 quid with free delivery, but not sure if they'd ship it here! Gamestop and Gamesnash seem steep enough

Yes, Amazon ships to Ireland, usually delivery takes round 3 working days and it is free for orders over £25.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Ive been trying to ring HMV for the past 10 minutes to ask if they have some of the Ultimate Edition left in stock but nobody wants to answer the damn phone :mad:

Advertisement