Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2014 - 2015 Season Log

• 16-08-2014 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

Starting again this year on a tenner.

The plan was to keep betting 50% on 1.03/1.04 late game "safe" bets. You start off slow but it starts multiplying very quickly.

10 x 1.03^100 = €192.19
    10 x 1.04^200 = €3693.56 (!)

Stuck it on a utd & arsenal double to get me started but that didn't go so well. Cashed out and managed to salvage €1.62. :(

Slowly recovering that though as you can see!

U2uy9vA.png

Gonna see if I can break even and then I'll go with the strategy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Won another 14 bets and got that 1.62 up to 3.88, then made a stupid mistake (thought a bet was draw no bet, it wasn't :( )

Right I'm gonna forget what happened today and start from scratch with €10 euro.

The plan is to withdraw my original stake when I have doubled it so that I'm playing on profits, then bank 50% every time I double my money.

I've made this table, it shows you how many wins it takes to double your money. To be safe I'm not betting on odds higher than 1.05.

F0UVbKv.png

Now it may seem tedious looking for bets with such low odds, but I'm building a program to do find and place bets automatically.

I'll keep you posted.

Going well until I got cocky there and placed a bet just after half time.

Lost out to some stupid penalty kick in the end :(

SMej7QW.png

It's definitely interesting though, I'm going to stick to a strict 70 min 1 goal lead (draw no bet) or 60 min 2 goal lead (win draw win) and see how it goes.

I know my stakes are low but I just want to really test this method before committing to it. Statistically speaking I have a slight advantage when I stick to low bets because I'm more likely to double my money (& cash out) before I reach the danger zone.

Approaching the midway point now, being much more careful & patient this time.

fU0tAXM.png

Advertisement