Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012? any opinions on what may occur?

• 06-10-2011 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

I'm quite interested in the topic of 2012 and how the changes may impact on human society. Although personally instead of the drastic events and impending judgement that some would have us believe will occur, I see it more as a gradual shift in consciousness. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

For me, I feel that it is to do with stepping into new energies, leaving the old energies, thought patterns, beliefs etc which no longer serve us behind. Although I don't feel it will be a magical wow moment like some authors etc would have us believe. I believe it is more a gradual change to welcoming in the new energies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

I have given 2012 a lot of thought...
    Usually resulting from listening to several addresses from trance mediums whilst channelling (who all say the same thing), from past life regressionists (who can go forward in time also) as well as many books read as well as my own interpertation and insights gained during meditations...

I believe that the earth is going to be reborn into another dimension... we all have a choice to a. stay in the current dimension and live with all the negativity or b. be reborn with the new earth to a more positive, loving earth. Much work is being done to prepare us for the transition or rebirth.. (dna restructuring, veil thinning/people becoming more attuned, energy changes, envirnoment cleansing etc.) A greater consciousness - awareness of ourselves, others and ultimately God.. wholistic consciousness rather than self consciousness...

We are part of a much larger universe which is part of other universes - we are destroying earth and we are now at a critical point.. we will not only destroy earth but are at a point where we can cause problems to other universes.. everyone on earth has free will .. this free will has been granted on the condition that if we are to threaten other planets/universes then others can intervene.. (delores cannon describes it similar to star trek - a law of non-interference unless harming surrounding planets)

There are protectors and watchers placed here on earth and beyond to assist with this transition (each having their own part to play in helping).. they are friends not enemies.. (we call them angels, crystal/indigo children, helpers, healers, aliens etc)

Many will call this absolute bull... and rightly so.. it will depend on where you are on your mission of truth. those already seeking the truth - some of it might resonate, some might not..

I believe that there will be no big bang in 2012 (maybe more events to awaken us further?) .. the transition has already started and has been happening for years.... change has already begun.. you can start to take notice or keep guessing ... search for more answers and you will certainly find more questions...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I foresee a coming together of many nations. From an area spanning all the way from snow ravaged Russia in the east to the wind and rain beaten costs of the UK and Ireland in the west. Many of the great nations from the last major conflict on earth will be involved; Germany, France, Italy, but those nations that find themselves in turmoil also; Greece and Spain and Turkey. They will converge on the centre point between them all. The region we know for now as Poland...and there a great battle of skill and determination will be joined. Only One will emerge victorious, for it is written...

I've a 50 on Spain myself. Can't see anyone being able to deal with Xavi's passing accuracy and general mastery of the midfield when he's on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

strobe wrote: »
    I foresee a coming together of many nations. From an area spanning all the way from snow ravaged Russia in the east to the wind and rain beaten costs of the UK and Ireland in the west. Many of the great nations from the last major conflict on earth will be involved; Germany, France, Italy, but those nations that find themselves in turmoil also; Greece and Spain and Turkey. They will converge on the centre point between them all. The region we know for now as Poland...and there a great battle of skill and determination will be joined. Only One will emerge victorious, for it is written...

I've a 50 on Spain myself. Can't see anyone being able to deal with Xavi's passing accuracy and general mastery of the midfield when he's on the ball.

So long as Ireland qualify for this coming together of nations I dont care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hollypops

Exactly my thoughts but watch for 28 October 2011

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

hollypops wrote: »

why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hollypops

lukesmom wrote: »
    why?
    End of Mayan calendar, times of big changes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

hollypops wrote: »

Don't you mean 21 December 2012? That is the end of the Mayan Calendar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Why would we care if / when the Mayan calendar ended? The Mayans knew considerably less than we know now. Romanticising them simply because they're an ancient culture is pretty misguided.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

I find our civilization yet to learn a lot of things even after mastering so many things after living on earth for so many years. Than why come it is not possible that they could have made a different calender which going far ahead of 2012 year only if they had survived few more years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭roosh

A shift will occur in scientific thinking as to the nature of time ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

The coming of End is necessary and inevitable, night and day we keep thinking of the End __ But we don't flourish our ending -- 2012 will bring end to many and start to many -- The world will keep going as is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 canbai

Mankind is about to be ushered into Lifechanyuan Era that will span a thousand years(the real millennium).There are mainly eight major identifying brands for Lifechanyuan Era:
    (1). The disappearance of state, religion, political party, and family life;
    (2). The absence of court, judge, and lawyers;
    (3). The absence of constitution, law, statutes, commandment, and dharma, there will be only values of Lifechanyuan;
    (4). Instead of following constitution, laws, statutes, commandment, and dharma as the norm for behavior, people take sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, honesty, diligence, and harmony as the guideline for words and behaviors;
    (5). The disappearance of war, diseases, hunger, and crime;
    (6). Man will shift from the pursuit of material comfort to the pursuit of spiritual satisfaction;
    (7). The production and life of man all over the world will be uniformly steered by sages and managed by wise men;
    (8). Man will coexist harmoniously with other advanced LIFE of the universe and nature in an orderly manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Considering the fact that the 2012 was miscalculated, and is actually 2220, it's hilarious to hear all the sprititual 'experts' predictions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

Owen wrote: »
    Considering the fact that the 2012 was miscalculated, and is actually 2220, it's hilarious to hear all the sprititual 'experts' predictions.

I haven't heard that before?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Omentum

2012 will happen in 2012. Whatever is supposed to happen has already been in the process of happening for millions of years. It will be nothing tactile, rather a milestone/marker in the evolution of the universe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 canbai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

my understanding if i piece all the info ive heard over the last while is that its basically an alignment of the planets...something to do with the galactic equator...the whole galaxy is moving through a more high energy or high vibrational part if the universe

how this effects us is our energy increases, meaning that we cannot hold onto things that dont serve us any more (hence the breakdown of pretty much everything at the moment) and we are processing/evolving at a faster rate than ever before

the problem with it is that it has been adopted by all kinds of new-age philosophies and groups (which i belive are just new religions) to validate a kind of spiritual narcissism that promotes the same kind of dangerous thinking that religions have been doing for centuries

its an opportunity for growth and expansion spiritually of the human race but until people step into their personal power take full responsibility for everything in their own lives nothing will change on the whole...i hold the vision for love and peace though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Northclare

canbai wrote: »
    Mankind is about to be ushered into Lifechanyuan Era that will span a thousand years(the real millennium).There are mainly eight major identifying brands for Lifechanyuan Era:
    (3). The absence of constitution, law, statutes, commandment, and dharma, there will be only values of Lifechanyuan;
    (4). Instead of following constitution, laws, statutes, commandment, and dharma as the norm for behavior, people take sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, honesty, diligence, and harmony as the guideline for words and behaviors;
    (6). Man will shift from the pursuit of material comfort to the pursuit of spiritual satisfaction;
    (7). The production and life of man all over the world will be uniformly steered by sages and managed by wise men;
    (8). Man will coexist harmoniously with other advanced LIFE of the universe and nature in an orderly manner.

If only more people thought like you things would be much better but It's good to have a consciousness and awareness such as yours John Moriarty had a similar dream to yours and I read his books a lot how many of us set foot on the earth and walk beautifully on it .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

FYP.

Ni Dios Ni Amo man. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Northclare

strobe wrote: »

FYP.

Ni Dios Ni Amo man. ;)

I like the way you crossed out no 7 as we don't need man made guidance were all different one won't buy a gold fish as a pet and let it share a tank with ferocious predators....organised governments and religious hierarchy was tried for centuries and it always ended in calamity then another is in its place.....

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 90 ✭✭signup070

I can see Munster winning the Heineken cup.
    And looking into crystal ball I for see the end of X-factor.
    W-hooooooooooooo... now that's spooky!
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

I think there will be great upheavel. I think a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Quit the messing, thank you, or 2012 will bring infractions. And bannings.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭childsplay

I think that 2012 will bring changes in people and in their thinking. It's already been happening. We are turning away from materialism and going into a phase of humanism. We are starting to connect with those around us again and to understand things from their point of view. With all of the endings we have experienced brought about by the recession and the credit crisis, there will come a flurry of new beginnings. Life will change but I do think it will be for the better. People will be far more grounded and in touch with their world.

Advertisement