Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My Frenchies

Options
  • 31-12-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Some of my french tanks so far :rolleyes:

b7450.jpg

81b05.jpg

9bc66.jpg

8cc08.jpg

74029.jpg

049b2.jpg

60a89.jpg

a31b5.jpg

64b27.jpg

32aa2.jpg

b4448.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

92457.jpg

55020.jpg

788ac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mortal Kombat

who is this girl???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,056 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

He won't know, looks like img.ie recycle their links.

I do not understand what you mean? from where did you get it?

I want the name of the girl immediately. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

I love the amx 48

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am confused.... :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

//Mod

I've dropped a PM to Fionn to check his links so I'll leave the thread open until he's had an opportunity to double check them and after that I'll do a thread clearing (unless he intended to post a hot chick pic in which case I'll rename the thread to Off topic or something instead).

//Mod

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,056 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Img.ie recycles links, same as Tinypic do. So after a few years you can have random and even potentially offensive content turning up. Those weren't Fionns choice of pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

serious set of bangers on the chick..

was watchin some russian lookin chick play wot on twitch last week, she had a winrate of like 68%, about 20 tier 10s, and she was good lookin.. serious pair of personalities on her...

jacquelineX or soemthing was her username..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Spear wrote: »
    Img.ie recycles links, same as Tinypic do. So after a few years you can have random and even potentially offensive content turning up. Those weren't Fionns choice of pics.
    Lol; did not even notice the necro from 2011. I need more vodka to wake up... Thread locked as necro as the pictures are no longer relevant as well :)

If someone wants to start up a thread on women playing WoT feel free to do so but keeping it classy...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement