Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Scroll of Resurrection

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭SScope

Ziycon wrote: »
    Anyone got a scroll, haven't played in a long time and considering getting back into it?

Pm me the details and I'll send one your way

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Magill wrote: »
    Anyone got a scroll ?

pm me ill send you a scroll

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

anyone around that can sort me with a scroll of ressurection?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

send me your email and server you want the invite from

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

turns out my account wasnt expired long enough to avail of the free level 80 :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

have not played in 2 years, anyone with a scroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

PM me details and I'll get one to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Scroll available if anyone needs one,I just got sent one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dylan1211

If anyone else needs a scroll pm me!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 amandaparker

IF I receive scroll of resurrection ..... do I get the opportunity to upgrade to cataclysm for free?????

• Advertisement

IF I receive scroll of resurrection ..... do I get the opportunity to upgrade to cataclysm for free?????

Yes and a character of your choice boosted to level 80,it could even be a character you have just created so a lvl 1 going to a lvl 80

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dubplate

Any chance I can avail of one of these! haven't played since Feb 2012!

dubplate wrote: »
    Any chance I can avail of one of these! haven't played since Feb 2012!

Sure PM your Email and Character name

actually no email needed just send your Realm and character name

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dylan1211

Send me a pm with your login email!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

This thread comes really handy for when i decide/ can to return to WoW =)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Scroll of resurrection is being removed from the game next week

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The time has come to bid adieu to the Scroll of Resurrection. It’s served its divine purpose, but like most scrolls, it only has so many charges before it loses its magic and crumbles into ethereal dust. For those who’d still like a chance to use the scroll, you have until February 18 before players are no longer able to send invitations. For those who have an invitation outstanding, that’s still good for 30 days from the time it was sent, after which point the invitation will expire and the benefits can no longer be claimed.

It doesnt say if its being replaced with anything else but there must be something to bring back players who left the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

shockwave wrote: »

It doesnt say if its being replaced with anything else but there must be something to bring back players who left the game.

The option to buy a 90 character via the Blizzard store is its replacement :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dakkon

Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection if they still exist. Looking to jump back in after 2 years away.

Dakkon wrote: »
    Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection if they still exist. Looking to jump back in after 2 years away.
    pm me your email man

• Advertisement

Dakkon wrote: »

They do still exist for now but wont be soon,PM your email/character name and realm.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭Glebee

Anybody know how I go about getting the seven day return Azeroth thingy. Tempted to go back to wow but would not mind going back for a week first. Had a mail from blizzard but the damn thing expired on the 2nd April.....

Glebee wrote: »
    Anybody know how I go about getting the seven day return Azeroth thingy. Tempted to go back to wow but would not mind going back for a week first. Had a mail from blizzard but the damn thing expired on the 2nd April.....

if you log into your battle.net account you should find the option there somewere think its 10days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Do they still do scrolls? looking to try out the game again

nope there gone months ago mate

if you login to your account you still should be able to get 10day free trial

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

yeah did just that but got 1xp from lvl 86 so just bought it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

Anyway... the best for both would be to send an invite to someone who wants to return to WoW. That way both sides gain something in return =)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Some one rezz mehh plix..

john.dale.gunning@gmail.com

not sure if im eligible i played about 2/3 months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12850026/the-scroll-of-resurrection-retires-2-11-2014

Scroll of resurrection was abolished earlier this year.

Advertisement