Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

so many married women want an affair

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    I know we all like to have a good laugh here,but this thread and the OP involved disgust me immensely,having a ride and sex and all that lark is one thing,having relations with a married woman is another,for me marriage is a very sacred thing and a huge commitment,the deep feelings involved make it very special and theres huge sense of emotion on both sides,if a husband or wife was to cheat sexually Im sorry I find that revolted and it angers me,my missus adores me,and I adore her,so I know she nor myself would ever do the dirt,but for arguments sake if you ever ****ed around with my wife,I would give you a really hard death,I wouldnt have any sympathy for brutally murdering some pathetic sadcase such as the OP who has to pay money to ride auld-ones on the net,grow some balls and try and talk to real women without the use of a computer,I hope one of the husbands catches you and cuts off your little 3 inch mediocore willy

If you're so secure in your marriage why are you so concerned about what consenting adults get up to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

Spore wrote: »
    *totally worth it

I like your style, we should form some sort of troll alliance.

Thanks.

DeCoR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

994 wrote: »
    if a woman said "if he cheated, I'd kill him", you wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

Of course he wouldn't, because he still hasn't realised to take women off the pedestal we've been told our whole life they should be on.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

DeCoR18 wrote: »
    Heres your first mistake, never assume a woman will be faithful they are crafty as f_uck and many of the husbands of women on that site will be assuming the same as yourself.
    Both men and women cheat. Women are not so much crafty as men are dopey IME. In long termers they can let the status quo drag on and then wonder why "out of the blue" the woman cheats or leaves. Looking back in those times I was cheated on, in each case but one I dropped the ball. Simple as. It does not excuse their actions, but it does go some way to explaining them. With men cheating IMHO, it can be slightly different and often the wife or girlfriend has done little wrong by comparison.

Second one, you're better off carrying out those actions against your wife if the person she slept with was a stranger.
    Yes the logic of going for the guy always escaped me. Unless it was a mate of yours in which case its obviously different. In the aforementioned cases where I was cheated on the guys didn't know me, were told that she was single, or recently broken up. Indeed the BS these guys were fed as I subsequently found out was pretty unbelieveable. I've been the other guy too(not married women though AFAIK) and I had absolutely no clue. I got out when I found out.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Gyalist wrote: »
    If you're so secure in your marriage why are you so concerned about what consenting adults get up to?
    That would be my take TBH. I would have been similar in the past I'll admit, so I know where RaverRo808's coming from. Now? I genuinely feel that so long as I have my shít together and I'm actively working on being the best me and the best me within the context of a relationship, well then if someone cheats on me they're disfunctional and as such are more to be pitied and excluded rather then me wasting further energy on them. Obviously the initial shock would be horrendous, but after that? Nope. Of course with the way many of our laws stand, the guy can lose everything which can add incalculably to the emotional loss, especially if children are involved and hard won assets.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 peeka

I know we all like to have a good laugh here,but this thread and the OP involved disgust me immensely,having a ride and sex and all that lark is one thing,having relations with a married woman is another,for me marriage is a very sacred thing and a huge commitment,the deep feelings involved make it very special and theres huge sense of emotion on both sides,if a husband or wife was to cheat sexually Im sorry I find that revolted and it angers me,my missus adores me,and I adore her,so I know she nor myself would ever do the dirt,but for arguments sake if you ever ****ed around with my wife,I would give you a really hard death,I wouldnt have any sympathy for brutally murdering some pathetic sadcase such as the OP who has to pay money to ride auld-ones on the net,grow some balls and try and talk to real women without the use of a computer,I hope one of the husbands catches you and cuts off your little 3 inch mediocore willy

whats wrong ?did you not get a valentines card on saturday?
    welcome to the real world mate **** happens !
    anyhow you give me the impression that if someone as much as glanced in the direction of your missus you d be over with your big "you looking at me moth" attitude
    are we a little insecure??

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭wasper

I have a friend who just divorced his wife. He has joined one of these sites and he is amazed at the amount of married women looking for one night stand. He is sifting out the married from the single ones and he is having a whale of a time.
    peeka wrote: »
    ok long story short i came across a website which basically is for married men and women across the uk and ireland to meet up and have an affair or whatever

the men pay £119 per month and the women are free

so im a single guy in my 30s and decided to give it a bash as i hav nt been very successful as late in the fishing stakes

within three days my inbox had ten messages from women wanting to meet,chat,text or phone

ive already met three women one was a bit mad so wont say much about her,another i met in a hotel on my day off and after five mins she says listen ive booked a room so theres no point in wasting more time making small talk here ,so up we went and spent the next three hours like a pair of rabbits

the next one i met in a coffee shop after work she seemed very nervous in the shop with her fidgeting and looking at the door everytime someone entered so i asked would she like to go somewhere more private she said how about her car to which i agreed and she drove to a secluded spot where her animal instincts kicked in

already have another two lined up this week ,am i mad taking advantage of these women or am i just giving them what they advertised themselves for ,but what suprised me the most was the sheer amount of married women out there who are obviously not happy in there marraige and are looking for some kind of escapism

and yes before anyone asks i practiced safe sex

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

So the OP finds a site that hooks up married men and married women and then starts a thread called "so many married women want an affair"

Im reading between the lines here OP...

faceman wrote: »
    So the OP finds a site that hooks up married men and married women and then starts a thread called "so many married women want an affair"

Im reading between the lines here OP...

im seperated over five years so read what ever lines you want to ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

but she knows if she did and I found out not long after she'd be in a hole in the ground,I would do life for it,I wouldnt care less,its the worst thing someone can do

Gives a whole new meaning to loving someone to death

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

The problem is that we're not just talking about two consenting adults here. A marriage is (or should be) a partnership, therefore if one wants to go out and have sex with someone else, they should either come to an agreement with their married partner or get the **** out of the relationship first. Otherwise what's happening is both wrong and deceitful.

If I was single I couldn't do this and have it on my conscience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Midnight Sun

Well I know most women are c*nts,but she's one the good ones,and Im nearly positive she'd never contemplate cheating,but she knows if she did and I found out not long after she'd be in a hole in the ground,I would do life for it,I wouldnt care less,its the worst thing someone can do

When will people stop judging men and women in terms of sex alone? It's as simple as this: some people are assholes - some are decent ... its just HUMAN NATURE. To boil it down to their sex by saying 'most women are bitches' or 'most men are scum' is just small minded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

peeka wrote: »
    whats wrong ?did you not get a valentines card on saturday?
    welcome to the real world mate **** happens !
    anyhow you give me the impression that if someone as much as glanced in the direction of your missus you d be over with your big "you looking at me moth" attitude
    are we a little insecure??

Why would you want to be getting involved with people who are in relationships?

Would you not want to be withsomeone who can be totally available to you?

I am in a realtionship, and if i wanted to be with people outside that relationship - i'da stayed single.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Ah people lighten up, people will always cheat. It doesn't mean its okay for this to happen its just life, same way people will lie, steal or murder....

Welcome to the real world...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Ah people lighten up

You could have told that to me when I walked in to my girlfriends house and caught her kissing her dad. The only thing that I lit up was the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

So WHAT is the name of the website??

Why would you want to be getting involved with people who are in relationships?

Would you not want to be withsomeone who can be totally available to you?

I am in a realtionship, and if i wanted to be with people outside that relationship - i'da stayed single.

fair enough question ! i ve been down that road before and hopefully i will again but at the moment im having a bit of fun
    maybe it will blow up in my face maybe it wont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 boogyboogy

name of website please?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

So essentially, this is another 'Look at me, I had sex thread?'

Seriously, if I did that boards would get awful full, awful fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Let me get this straight.... you're (in-directly) paying for sex?

LOL life fail

PS, None of this "oh but you're paying for it too, taking to take yer misses out, pay for her etc" - cause I don't - i'm a tight, miserable git and I make her pay for everything :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Let me get this straight.... you're (in-directly) paying for sex?

LOL life fail

PS, None of this "oh but you're paying for it too, taking to take yer misses out, pay for her etc" - cause I don't - i'm a tight, miserable git and I make her pay for everything :pac:

We all pay for it in the end.

At least the OP can walk away after sex and never hear from these wimmens again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

JohnCleary wrote: »
    PS, None of this "oh but you're paying for it too, taking to take yer misses out, pay for her etc" - cause I don't - i'm a tight, miserable git and I make her pay for everything

So your missus is paying for sex then? ;)

Ya whore ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

The mistake many men make is thinking that their "woman" would never ever ever do the dirt on them.Fact is the chances of a woman or man going through their whole life without ever shagging anyone else just because they are married is stupid. I used to work in an office in the city centre years back and can say hand on heart 75% of the women in there who where married would on the odd occasion be off shagging someone else. The amount of "happily married women" who slept around was unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Wagon wrote: »
    You could have told that to me when I walked in to my girlfriends house and caught her kissing her dad. The only thing that I lit up was the house.
    What????????????????????????????

What did you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

So this is what goes on in the wee small hrs .

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Wagon wrote: »
    ............eh...................you join in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Did anyone stop to think that this dude is just trying to flog his own website??? huh ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

No, OP. You are doing nothing wrong at all. You are not the one attached. It's the cheater who is doing something wrong.

But I just don't understand why people get married if they're just gonna screw around. What's the point? And if you're unhappy - leave!

I don't get how one person can lead the other on into thinking they're in a loving, committed relationship... It's horribly unfair and one of the greatest betrayals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

twinytwo wrote: »
    Did anyone stop to think that this dude is just trying to flog his own website??? huh ?
    I'm sure that has occured to many, yes .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement