Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Pixelmon Server

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I think it may in some instances be a server-side issue, in which case client restarts/relogging may not fix it. It seems to happen if the server's been up for over a day, which is also when entity lag, flight issues and weird chunkloading comes into play as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

I haven't seen any entity lag or chunk loading issues at all so far. And even last night when ping was through the roof the server was having no issues whatsoever.

If that happens all you have to do is kill yourself and it works every time

Can't edit OP again. Dynmap: http://37.59.15.101:8888/

Server is down and I can't even log on it's that slow. Will try again within the next hour.

• Advertisement

World Border set to 15k N/S/E/W of spawn. There are two mesa biomes within this, happy hunting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RallenBlint

jujumushu wrote: »
    *Whitelist has been added from the Facebook Boards.ie Minecraft page so if you're not on the list comment below/message me on Facebook/Skype

Hey there! Wondering if I could get Whitelisted? Username is RallenBlint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

RallenBlint added

Too quiet in here! :p

Mesa located way off in the northeast corner of the map. Haven't been on much but managed to throw together some basic facilities (PC/healer/enderchest etc) near 10200 -13650 for those who want an extended vacation in the pokecenterless wilds :p There's also a PokeCenter in the forests just east of the central mesas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 agoeb

Hi! My username is "Agoeb" and I would like to be white listed.

• Advertisement

^ bump

Also, server is ghosting out again. If its not restarted Rallie's ghost will never find rest and will be eternally preserved like a fly in amber :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RallenBlint

Hey so is the server just... staying down? What's the dealio yo? :)

Hope everything is all good~

Also:
    jujumushu wrote: »
    *Whitelist has been added from the Facebook Boards.ie Minecraft page so if you're not on the list comment below/message me on Facebook/Skype
    \/\/\/\/\/\/
    agoeb wrote: »

No clue who did it or when but the server is up (for now...) :)

agoeb wrote: »
    Hey so is the server just... staying down? What's the dealio yo? :)

Hope everything is all good~

Also:

\/\/\/\/\/\/
    Solitaire wrote: »
    No clue who did it or when but the server is up (for now...) :)

Looks like Bob was too busy with the sheep :P
    Can you message me on facebook/text whatever if there are any issues again. Difficult to keep an eye in work

• Registered Users Posts: 18 B4nt3rB0t

Server still going? i'd like to be whitelisted, username: solonariwan

B4nt3rB0t wrote: »
    Server still going? i'd like to be whitelisted, username: solonariwan

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Server still going? jamo2oo9 please :)

Advertisement