Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

This old farmer from Florida goes down to the lake on his farm with a bucket and is greeted by a very plesent sight. Here is a bunch of nubile young girls jumping into the water naked. So he goes right down by the waterside and the girls start screaming at him. Go away you dirty old man we want to get out and we have no clothes on. The farmers says I didn't come down here to look at you girls sure I didnt even know you were here and with a smile on his face he said I only came down to feed the Alligators.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

In Dublin, a doctor was addressing a large audience. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red Meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it? After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "wedding cake."

You know it's time to start exercising when...

...You step on a talking scale and it says, "Come back when you are alone".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 The Savage Cabbage

An elephant and a pig are sitting in a bath tub *big bath tub yeah i know* pig says to the elephant, pass me the soap will u? elephant says what do u think i am? a typewriter? (my mate reckons that's the hardest joke in the world to get)

Did u hear about the constipated mathematician? he worked it out with a pencil!

• Advertisement

Police have just released details of a new drug craze that is being carried out in Yorkshire nightclubs.
    Apparently, Yorkshire club-goers have started injecting Ecstasy just above their front teeth.
    Police say the dangerous practice is called: "e by gum"

A Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.
    Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."
    Vet: "Is it a tom?"
    Yorkshireman: "Nay, I've browt it wi me."

A Yorkshireman's dog dies and as it was a favourite pet he decides to have a gold statue made by a jeweller to remember the dog by.
    Yorkshireman: "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog?"
    Jeweller: "D’ ya want it 18 carat?"
    Yorkshireman: "Naw, I want it chewin' a bone, yer daft bugger!"

The last is always the best ...........
    Bloke from Barnsley with piles asks chemist "Nah then lad, does tha sell arse cream?"
    Chemist replies, "Aye lad, Magnum or Cornetto?"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

An elephant and a pig are sitting in a bath tub *big bath tub yeah i know* pig says to the elephant, pass me the soap will u? elephant says what do u think i am? a typewriter? (my mate reckons that's the hardest joke in the world to get)

Your mate might just be right. I don't get it, anyway.

Your mate might just be right. I don't get it, anyway.
    Nor me, but seemily there is a point to it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

After 20 years of marriage, a couple were
    lying in bed one evening, when the
    wife felt her husband begin to fondle her in ways he hadn't in quite some time.
    It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving
    down past the small of her back.
    He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down
    over her breasts, stopping just over her lower stomach.
    He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, caressed
    past the side of her breast again, working down her side, passed gently over
    her buttock and down her leg to her calf. Then, he proceeded up her inner thigh,
    stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg.
    He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and started to watch the tv.
    As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a
    loving voice, 'That was wonderful. Why did you stop?'

He said, 'I found the remote'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the bartender, 'Give me six double vodkas.'
    The barman says 'Wow! you must have had one hell of a day.'

'Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay.'

The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks.

When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, 'I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!'

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.

The bartender said 'Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?'

'Yeah, my wife...'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre.
    After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van.
    However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, 'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.'
    I had no Monet
    To buy Degas
    To make the Van Gogh.
    I had De Gaulle to post this because I figured I had nothing Toulouse .

What does a hungry clock do?

It goes back four seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

Nor me, but seemily there is a point to it :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_soap_radio

AH! A joke on, you not for you! :cool:

No soap radio , hahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I had to quit my job at the recycling plant. My only job was to crush cans all day long. It was soda pressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Slattsy wrote: »
    I had to quit my job at the recycling plant. My only job was to crush cans all day long. It was soda pressing.

I feel your pain. I used to work at a shoe recycling plant. It was sole destroying....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

I heard a rumour that Cadburys are bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The makers of GTA V have made it impossible to complete..
    They've made one of the missions, 'Go outside and talk to a girl'.

Is it just me, or are there any other anagrams of em?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I just found out my wife has been seeing a mime behind my back for the last 10 years :(

I dont know how they managed to keep it quiet for so long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Police have just released details of a new drug craze that is being carried out in Yorkshire nightclubs.
    Apparently, Yorkshire club-goers have started injecting Ecstasy just above their front teeth.
    Police say the dangerous practice is called: "e by gum"

A Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.
    Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."
    Vet: "Is it a tom?"
    Yorkshireman: "Nay, I've browt it wi me."

A Yorkshireman's dog dies and as it was a favourite pet he decides to have a gold statue made by a jeweller to remember the dog by.
    Yorkshireman: "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog?"
    Jeweller: "D’ ya want it 18 carat?"
    Yorkshireman: "Naw, I want it chewin' a bone, yer daft bugger!"

The last is always the best ...........
    Bloke from Barnsley with piles asks chemist "Nah then lad, does tha sell arse cream?"
    Chemist replies, "Aye lad, Magnum or Cornetto?"

Yorkshire man goes to a monumental sculptor and asks him to make a headstone for his much loved late wife. He tells him he wants the lines at the bottom to say, 'she were thine'
    3 weeks later he goes to the gravestone and notices to his horror that the sculptor has made a mistake, because it reads,
    'she were thin'

He rings the sculptor to complain and tells him that he forgot to put in the 'e'. He is assured it will be fixed. Two weeks later he returns to see it now reads;
    'e she were thin'

There were once two cowboys, one from California and the other from Wyoming, riding the range when suddenly they came upon a poor sheep with its head stuck in a fence.

Well, the temptation was too much for the Wyoming cowboy and he quickly leapt from his horse and had his way with the sheep.

Upon completing his dirty deed, he stepped back and asked his buddy from California if he wanted some.

"You bet!" was his enthusiastic reply and he jumped down from his horse and stuck his head through the fence.

Every year at the state fair Paul entered the lottery for the brand new truck and lost. This year, he told his friend David, he wasn't going to bother and enter.

"What kind of attitude is that?" David asked.

He leaned closer and whispered, "What you need, pal, is faith. Look around and see if the good Lord sends you a message."

Strolling around the fair, Paul grew more and more despondent as the drawing neared. Nothing struck him, no divine inspiration, no sign from God. Finally, while he was passing old Mrs. Kelleher's pie stand, he glanced over and saw the woman bending down. She wasn't wearing any panties, and suddenly her ass began to glow. All of a sudden, a finger of flame came from the skies and without her even knowing it, used her ass as a notepad. The fiery finger etched a seven on each cheek.

Thanking God, Paul rushed to the raffle booth and played the number 77.

A few minutes later, the drawing was held.

And once again, Paul lost. The winning number was 707....

A drummer, tired of being ridiculed by his peers, decides to learn how to play some "real" musical instruments. He goes to a music store, walks in, approaches the store clerk, and says, "I'll take that red trumpet over there and that accordion."

The store clerk looks at him a bit funny, and replies,

"OK, you can have the fire extinguisher but the radiator's got to stay."

Murphy calls to see his mate Paddy who has a broken leg.

Paddy says, "Me feet are freezing mate, could you nip upstairs and get me slippers?"

"No bother," he says, and he runs upstairs and there are Paddy's two stunning 19 year old twin daughters sat on their beds.

"Hello dere girls, your Da' sent me up here to shag ya both."

"Fook off you liar!".

"I'll prove it," Murphy says.

So he shouts down the stairs, "Both of them, Paddy?"

"Of course, what's the use of fookin' one?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

What's Bill Clinton's definition of safe sex?

When Hillary's out of the house

Three men were in heaven discussing how they died.

The first man said, "I died of cancer."

The second man said, "I died of Tuberculosis. "

The third man said, "I died of seenus."

The first two men asked, "Do you mean sinus?"

The third man said, "No, I mean SEENUS. I was out with my best friend's wife and he seen us!"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What do you call an elephant with no ears ?

anything you like !
    he won't hear you

What do you call an elephant with no ears ?

anything you like !
    he won't hear you
    What!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Two snowmen are walking through a field when one turns to the other one and asks, "Do you smell carrots?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement