Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Jersey Coruption Sting

• 25-07-2009 7:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE56M3QU20090723

Well there ya have it, Money laundering, Bribery, corruption, Illegal organ harvesting.

and whos in the middle of it all, the constant throughout the last decades? yep Rabbis.

that' be JEWISH Community leaders eh?

but hey watch them spin this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

And?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Watch who spin it, MC...and what exactly are they going to spin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Yeah, and the Mafia, they were all bloody Roman Catholics.

Can't trust those Catholics.

And the Catholics were involved in covering up the murder of one of their own leaders! Says it all really. How deep does it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Five of the 44 people are mentioned as Jewish. Some parts of NJ have near majority Jewish areas.

Can't trust Humans. All 44 were Human.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE56M3QU20090723

Well there ya have it, Money laundering, Bribery, corruption, Illegal organ harvesting.

and whos in the middle of it all, the constant throughout the last decades? yep Rabbis.

that' be JEWISH Community leaders eh?

What about the people involved who arent Jewish?

Address that please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

watty wrote: »

Can't trust Humans. All 44 were Human.

In fairness i've been saying that for years.

Seriously,look at the corruption in ireland,i mean the most shocking part of that was the talk of organ trade,but it didn't even go into detail. I really fail to see how this is more significant than other crime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Dirty Dave

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060721/news/607210379

The FBI's first sweep in its Operation Bid Rig probe led to the arrest of 11 officials in Monmouth County on Feb. 22, 2005. Their status:

Paul Zambrano, 50, former West Long Branch mayor and brother of Long Branch Councilman John Zambrano, who pleaded guilty Thursday to one charge of accepting a bribe: Pleaded guilty to accepting $15,000 in bribes.

Thomas Broderick, 61, former Monmouth County assistant highway supervisor: Pleaded guilty to money laundering that netted him $15,000 in profits.

Joseph "Joey Buses" McCurnin, 65, former Monmouth County transportation operations manager: Pleaded guilty to aiding in the extortion of a $1,000 bribe.

Joseph DeLisa, 50, former West Long Branch councilman: Awaiting trial on bribery and extortion charges.

Paul Coughlin, 42, former Hazlet mayor: Pleaded guilty to accepting a $3,000 bribe.

Patsy Townsend, 59, former Monmouth County deputy fire marshal and Neptune code enforcement officer: Pleaded guilty to extorting a $1,000 bribe.

John J. Hamilton Jr., 56, former Asbury Park councilman: Awaiting trial on charges of extortion, accepting a bribe in the form of a $5,000 driveway, attempted witness tampering and making a false statement.

Raymond O'Grady, 56, former Middletown Township committeeman: Convicted of extorting and accepting $8,000 in bribes.

Richard Iadanza, 51, former Neptune committeeman: Pleaded guilty to taking $3,000 in bribes.

John J. Merla, 44, Keyport mayor: Awaiting trial on eight counts of extortion and bribery charges.

An 11th defendant, Robert L. Hyer, a former Keyport councilman, died before trial. He was charged with extorting a $5,000 bribe.

Of those who have pleaded guilty or been convicted at trial, none have been sentenced yet. Several face up to 20 years in prison.

Anthony J. Palughi, 70, the retired Monmouth County superintendent of bridges, was the star witness for the U.S. attorney at O'Grady's trial. Palughi has pleaded guilty to taking part in a bribery scheme that implicated the late Harry J. Larrison Jr., the former Monmouth County freeholder director.

Larrison was charged last year with accepting bribes from two land developers, but he died a few weeks later.

Two major Monmouth County contractors also figured in subsequent "Bid Rid" charges. Stephen M. Appolonia, 53, the now-former president of International Trucks of Central Jersey, Howell, was charged with laundering $350,000; and James B. Ingram, 56, former owner of JBI Limousines Inc., Neptune, was charged with laundering $100,000.

Appolonia is awaiting trial; Ingram has pleaded guilty and is awaiting sentencing.

Thomas Greenwald, 52, a friend to Appolonia and a former Far Hills councilman who is charged with money laundering, is awaiting trial.

I googled "operation bid rig" and got that. Many of those names sound Irish or Italian. Does that mean all Irish and Italians are criminals too?

Then there are Irish Italians. Marconi was one.
    New Jersey is one of the most ethnically and religiously diverse states in the country. It has the second largest Jewish population by percentage (after New York);[22] the second largest Muslim population by percent (after Michigan); The largest population of people from Costa Rica in the United States; the third highest Asian population by percent; the third highest Italian-American population by percent according to the 2000 Census; and a large percentage of the population is Black American, White American, Hispanic American, Arab American, and Asian American. It has the third highest Indian American population of any state by absolute numbers.[23][24][25][26] Also, it has the third largest Korean American population, fourth largest Filipino American population, and fifth largest Chinese American population.[27] The five largest ethnic groups are: Italian (17.9%), Irish (15.9%), African (13.6%), German (12.6%), Polish (6.9%).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey#Racial_group.2C_ethnicity.2C_and_ancestry

So no surprise that many are Irish and Italian either.
    The Jewish people tend to be more concentrated in particular areas. NJ is not homogeneous. Also some areas have a low white population, Newark is only about 27% white, even though NJ overall is 80% white.

I've stayed in Lakewood, NJ, which in contrast is 79% white. The Methodist Church had separate English* and Spanish (15% population) speaking congregations. The town also has some Yeshiva** and orthodox area closed with barriers on Saturday.

So it's no surprise that a criminal undertaking of mainly white non-Hispanic people would be a lot of Irish/Italian Americans and some Jewish people, depending on the area of NJ.

(*Methodist English service I attended once for lack of any other excitement).
    (** Beth Medrash Govoha, the largest Yeshiva (Rabbinical Academy) in North America. I did not visit :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Just shows you can't trust whitey.

And rabbis being involved?
    That's obvisous proof that Jews are evil.
    No other clerics of any other religion have ever been involved in any illegal activity.
    Nope, I can't think of one other church that has done something, like say, abuse children in their institutions for decades and have the hierarchy try to cover it up.

But yea this proves Jews are intrinsically evil.

Classy stuff MC, you're really showing your true colours lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, attack the post not the posters. Also lets give MC the chance to address the fact that there were alot more people involved who weren't jewish.

• Advertisement

If it was a Sting in Limerick, then four Jewish people would be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Who is Them?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

The point I was making was that if you read the lists a lot of the Italian and Irish names are 'Former' Mayors/Councillors etc, the Rabbis are the constant, always in the backround maintaining the system.

as the old adage goes, Follow The Money, the big NJ list of 44 people are the ones who received the money, the small list of Brooklyn people are the ones who distributed the payments. now take a look at the lists of names again.

But hey, lets not expect anyone to look at this objecticvley here, its obviously 'anti semetic' and therefore its much more important to rant about that, facts and truth be dammed theres a nice bit of OUTRAGE to be had

The point I was making was that if you read the lists a lot of the Italian and Irish names are 'Former' Mayors/Councillors etc, the Rabbis are the constant, always in the backround maintaining the system.
    How exactly do you know that these rabbi were " a constant"?
    Were the people supplying them the cash to launder not a constant?

Oh and don't think any of these guys have actually been convicted yet.
    But why assume they're innocent right?
    as the old adage goes, Follow The Money, the big NJ list of 44 people are the ones who received the money, the small list of Brooklyn people are the ones who distributed the payments. now take a look at the lists of names again.
    Again what's your point exactly?
    Every person on that list is American.
    I think all of them are white.
    Why is it important that some of these people are Jewish?
    But hey, lets not expect anyone to look at this objecticvley here, its obviously 'anti semetic' and therefore its much more important to rant about that, facts and truth be dammed theres a nice bit of OUTRAGE to be had
    You don't see how putting up an article about a corruption ring which involved some Jews then making a big deal about that fact might come off as a bit racist?

And no one is really disputing the facts of this article or calling the arrests anti-semetic.
    We're asking why are you making a big deal about the Jews that where involved.

Some Jews are involved in a crime.
    What's your point?
    Some Irish Americans where involved too.

And correct if I'm wrong but isn't Reuters owned by the evil Jewish conspiracy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

King Mob, as I'm sure you're already aware (but perhaps reluctant to acknowledge), the vast majority of BIG business in the world is operated by the zionist community.

No doubt, you'll want "evidence" ..

If you really required proof of this, it's very simple to just research yourself instead of being spoonfed information, only to spit it out saying it's no good.

So i'm not willing to waste my time.
    It won't be broadcast on RTE or BBC though, so I guess it has no credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Martyr wrote: »
    King Mob, as I'm sure you're already aware (but perhaps reluctant to acknowledge), the vast majority of BIG business in the world is operated by the zionist community.

If you really required proof of this, it's very simple to just research yourself instead of being spoonfed information, only to spit it out saying it's no good.

It's incredible that such a small number of people are able to run all this, I dunno it's would seem... well... impossible. So leaving aside your lack of any evidence the simple practicalities make this nonsense.

Martyr wrote: »

Well yes I would like some evidence for that.
    It's not an unreasonable request before I accuse an entire race of being out to get us.

I only ask for evidence because surely you have it.
    I mean you wouldn't believe something unless you had strong verifiable evidence from relieable sources right?
    If you didn't your belief would just be based on racially motivated propaganda, and that would be silly.

The vast majority of businesses in Ireland are owned by Catholics, therefore it must be a Catholic conspiracy right?

And as for the BBC and other news agencies like, say Reuters, I bet they cover up all the bad stuff jews do so you never here about it.
    Stuff like Rabbi's being involved in massive money laundering operations.

Oh wait.....

meglome wrote: »
    It's incredible that such a small number of people are able to run all this,
    Really??? I would have considered it obvious that the group in charge has to be small and secretive to be effective, why must it be a large organisation???
    I dunno it's would seem... well... impossible. So leaving aside your lack of any evidence the simple practicalities make this nonsense.
    Impossible or not this small group called the shots for over ten years, I suppose someone should have made them aware of the impracticalities sooner.

Really??? I would have considered it obvious that the group in charge has to be small and secretive to be effective, why must it be a large organisation???

Impossible or not this small group called the shots for over ten years, I suppose someone should have made them aware of the impracticalities sooner.

Unless you're just wrong.
    But that's impossible right?

It's not like you base your beliefs on something that is demonstrably false, like say the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

King Mob wrote: »
    Unless you're just wrong.
    But that's impossible right?

and have you considered that I might be right??
    It's not like you base your beliefs on something that is demonstrably false, like say the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Allegedly False, depends if you trust/believe the people making the claims or not

• Advertisement

and have you considered that I might be right??
    Yes.
    But you've offered nothing but racist propoganda to support your claims.

Allegedly False, depends if you trust/believe the people making the claims or not
    Or whether you trust verifiable evidence or not.
    Cause all the verifiable evidence shows clearly that this book was propaganda.

You trust obviously racist sources that offer no verifiable evidence and horribly skewed commentary.
    But mistrust peer reviewed historical sources based solely on an accusation you can't back up?

Yep seems like an honest way to research stuff alright.

And care to answer our previous questions?
    Why is it in anyway important that Jews where involved in this crime and why did you feel the need to point it out?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

but for some reason you trust the people who wrote it?

See thats the issue I have in debating these issues with people on this forum, the situation is not Black and White as some Posters would have us believe, there are elements of truth to everything, including the Protocols.

I am not so Biased as to say that I will ONLY accept information if it comes from one side of the argument

See thats the issue I have in debating these issues with people on this forum, the situation is not Black and White as some Posters would have us believe, there are elements of truth to everything, including the Protocols.

I am not so Biased as to say that I will ONLY accept information if it comes from one side of the argument
    Except you dismissed the huge amount of verified evidence (which was provided and outlined for you) that the Protocols were fake as "Zionist Bull****."
    You offered no reason or evidence for this dismissal other than the fact you disagreed with it.

There is simply no truth to the Protocols.

And you're still dodging the questions by the way.

There is simply no truth to the Protocols.

Have you read the Protocols????

thats what I am basing my opinion on, Reading them and observing them being enacted throughout modern society.

Course obviously for you to be so adamant about them being fakes you must have read them too and managed to come to a different conclusion ?

or is it that you just read the Blurbs decrying them and made an assumption without reading the book in question??

Anyway, We're digressing here again.

this thread is about the Rabbis in Brooklyn who were 'Allegedly' Running most of the orrganised Crime in New Jersey

Have you read the Protocols????

thats what I am basing my opinion on, Reading them and observing them being enacted throughout modern society.

Course obviously for you to be so adamant about them being fakes you must have read them too and managed to come to a different conclusion ?

or is it that you just read the Blurbs decrying them and made an assumption without reading the book in question??

Have you read the Nercomonicon?

Or what about Jules Verne? We see technologies he described being used in submarines today and he was eerily close to describing the moon missions.

Have you read "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu." The work of fiction the Protocols were clearly ripped off from?

Or better yet have you read any of the articles provided to you that show the Protocols to be fake.

And still dodging our questions.

Anyway, We're digressing here again.

this thread is about the Rabbis in Brooklyn who were 'Allegedly' Running most of the orrganised Crime in New Jersey
    Most of the organised crime? Are you serious?

There were 4 rabbis. Noone is claiming that ran "most of the organised crime in New Jersey."

And if you're so worried about bringing the thread on topic why not answer the questions I've asked?
    Why is it in anyway important that Jews where involved in this crime and why did you feel the need to point it out?

King Mob wrote: »
    Have you read the Nercomonicon?
    Relevance???
    Or what about Jules Verne? We see technologies he described being used in submarines today and he was eerily close to describing the moon missions.
    yes I have, interestin line of thought there, because the idea of space travel was mentioned first in a book any future references to it must be Fiction, I'm off to the mooon landin hoax thread armed with this little Gem.
    Have you read "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu." The work of fiction the Protocols were clearly ripped off from?

have you read the Tsun Tzu?? do you believe the text you read is the original text or a later interpretation of the lessons from the original text??
    Or better yet have you read any of the articles provided to you that show the Protocols to be fake.
    oddly enough I DO read the links provided.
    And still dodging our questions.

whats this we business paleface????

if you phrase your questions in clear and unambigious terms then I might answer them, I reserve the right to not walk into a dishonest trap

• Advertisement

Relevance???
    How can you dismiss the existance of the nerconomicon if you've never read it?
    yes I have, interestin line of thought there, because the idea of space travel was mentioned first in a book any future references to it must be Fiction, I'm off to the mooon landin hoax thread armed with this little Gem.
    Or it shows that people can speculate into the future and parallels can be drawn in the present.
    Doesn't mean the authors of such speculative works was somehow privy to secret plots or anything.
    have you read the Tsun Tzu?? do you believe the text you read is the original text or a later interpretation of the lessons from the original text??
    I have.
    The difference is that translation is a translation.

The original work the protocols were based on is a work of fiction that had nothing to do with the Jews, the Protocols are claimed to be a genuine outline of a actual Jewish plot.
    You see the difference.

It's like if someone rewrote Star Wars as historical fact.
    oddly enough I DO read the links provided.
    Then perhaps you can give a better argument than "it's all zionist rubbish."
    whats this we business paleface????

if you phrase your questions in clear and unambigious terms then I might answer them, I reserve the right to not walk into a dishonest trap
    It's the question everyone's been asking since the start of the thread.
    I have laid them for you clearly a few times now.
    If you think the aren't honest or relevant please explain why.

Advertisement