Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

moon landing conspiracy

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

i have done quite lot research on this in past few months and by what i see you can take both sides.

but i just think that th US would have been taking huge risk if they did a hoax hence why i believe it is not and they did actually land on the moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭briktop

not as big a risk as actually trying to go to the moon, which they didnt .

they took the lesser risk

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

briktop wrote: »
    not as big a risk as actually trying to go to the moon, which they didnt .

they took the lesser risk

And what risk is that exactly?

Is it the radiation you have yet to actually quantify?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 igotone

karlog wrote: »
    Well they could of been look at all the evidence to suggest it was a hoax

You have convinced me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 igotone

Wow- this is like a drunk conversation in the pub where everyone is wrong

Perhaps even me.

But especially you Mr Smug...YES YOU!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Sure the events of what happened Apollo 13 was a story made up by NASA to show it was not a case of third time lucky getting to the moon.:rolleyes: Even that couldn't throw off the nay sayers.:D

Let me guess, the studio was in use that week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 GlobalStranger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

heres how it really happened lads

http://www.orwelltoday.com/readermoonkubrick.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rigumagoo

[quote=karlog;60989039
    Also the Moon's surface during the daytime is so hot that camera film would have melted.[/quote]

You would think, this being a multi-billion dollar mission being watched by millions worldwide, that they would have a rather advanced and probably heat-shielded camera, and not one of those cheap disposable cameras made out of recycled condoms that you buy in boots for your weekend booze trip down to Limrick.
    Just sayin'

Advertisement