Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Passport needed or not ??

• 10-07-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys
    I'm flying from belfast international airport to Newcastle with easyjet soon . Does anyone know do I need a passport or can I travel on my driver licence ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

Tgm888 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I'm flying from belfast international airport to Newcastle with easyjet soon . Does anyone know do I need a passport or can I travel on my driver licence ?

From Easyjet's FAQ (Frequently asked questions) section:
    Travel documents
    Last updated: 13/08/2013

You need to provide photographic ID at check-in on all flights, including domestic services. If you check-in online you will still need to provide your photographic ID when you go through security and again when you board the plane.

Photographic ID means:-

International flights outside the EU - Valid passport only

International flights within the EU - Valid passport or national identity card *

Domestic flights (excluding UK) - Valid passport or national identity card *

Domestic flights UK - Valid passport or photographic I.D.

* not every country issues a national identity card

Please note: a driving licence does not represent a valid photographic ID, with the exception of UK domestic flights.

Belfast to Newcastle is a domestic UK flight.

Link: http://support.easyjet.com/case-4077

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tgm888

Thanks a mill. !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement