Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Thats quite ridiculous that you're able to get an 11 killstreak out of a 5 killstreak package? Why even bother with killstreaks anyway, just put them up the care package if thats the case.

Exactly, I probably wont bother unlocking the higher killstreaksjust keep it as 3/4/5 and user hardline pro, Treyarch will have to patch it otherwise everyone will be doing the same, maybe if they change it so you can only change your carepackage, as it is you can change anything that gets airdropped in, including teammates ones. so thats package, sam, sentry which are all low, and can result in geting tons of good rewards. Say you go into a ground war or sabotage, getting 2-4 kills is pretty simple, kill yourself, repeat, kill yourself, repeay, thats 4-5 care packages you can get in a few minutes of play and change them all for something else, chances are you'll get some great stuff out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be playing tonight for first time hopefully :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I'll be playing tonight for first time hopefully :)

I'll break you in buddy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

I'll be on tonight and my Internet is bitchin, no lag. I can
    Host parties if you lads are up for it.

Crease1989_HHhh

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll break you in buddy :p

Sounds so wrong :pac:

• Advertisement

It really does >.<
    I better re-read all my posts from now on...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lovely 20-1 on Havana just there with the lads. Owe Lee a thanks as he saved my ass once during the middle of it. I really thought I was going to be killed.

Lovely 20-1 on Havana just there with the lads. Owe Lee a thanks as he saved my ass once during the middle of it. I really thought I was going to be killed.

:)
    I think (99.9% sure) it was 24-1.
    I went something like 19-4, getting alot better scores in this compared to when I started Mw2.

Loving the Famas RDS and the AK74u Extended mags :D

:)
    I think (99.9% sure) it was 24-1.
    I went something like 19-4, getting alot better scores in this compared to when I started Mw2.

Loving the Famas RDS and the AK74u Extended mags :D
    :o

Cool :pac:

Btw were you's lagging in that game? I was 3 bar and lagging a little bit here and there.

Nah, jhust every say 10th game it goes completely mental, constant connection interrupted. Other than that I've seen little to no lagg :)

• Advertisement

Yeah I've noticed. Your connection is a bar better for the most part.
    Putting in some decent scores as a result now, as I expected :)

:D

The semtex noise sounds so funny in a game winning kill...

Beep beep beep beep *lower* beeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp BOOM!

Half of my games are around 20-5 or somewhere near there, couldn't get that 10% of the time in MW2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Played a game yesterday , played another one after that but i got kicked . reached rank 5 , but when i turned it on today i was back to 1 :confused:
    Yet after playing 3 games today i can view myself in the leaderboards :confused:

Go figure......

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone up for a few games after

lets say 9.00 or even later

Im on now for a while but will be back on later for a good session

3334 in the world all time domination. Will try break 3k tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Headshot wrote: »
    anyone up for a few games after

lets say 9.00 or even later

Ya, I'd be up for that, my psn id is Maloney_o7

NOOOOOOO

I got an absolutely savage tomohawk kill on Nuketown and it timed out cos the host left so didnt record :( awwwww, I chucked it in a window and it recoiled and hit a guy in the head, fcuk sake! it was even better cos I knew he was going in there he killed me a second earlier

I'm playing now lads

Crease1989_hhHH

I'll be on again in a biteen . . :)
    Had some good games there with Ade, Magill and Lee, then lee disappeared! :confused:

• Advertisement

I'll be on again in a biteen . . :)
    Had some good games there with Ade, Magill and Lee, then lee disappeared! :confused:

welcome to the world of black ops where players get kicked from your team for no reason or the team is disbanded
    its a great laugh....

welcome to the world of black ops where players get kicked from your team for no reason or the team is disbanded
    its a great laugh....

Will you be on for a game later HS ?

Will you be on for a game later HS ?

im on now

What's tour gamertag?

In the weird and wacky world of Black Ops I have a good connection in what seems to be compared to everyone else and I can host ground war with barely a hint of a problem! icon_cheers.png

I've played very well all night so far too plus many(understatement) a game winning killcam. So I'm a happy killer :)

Just to add, Remi's message to me during the Sabotage run.
    lol. we're spendin more time in the lobbies

How very true :D A few of them were under a minute easily, probably nearer to the 30 second mark than 60!

hey ad that diving session was brilliant :D

First chance I had I put on the clan tag on the Ak47U, cmon the BRDS :D

Was fun playing zombies with Ade, rl mate and a randomer.
    What the hell were those things, zombie dogs??

Kept getting connection interruptions and being kicked, will try again later.

hey ad that diving session was brilliant :D

:p

First chance I had I put on the clan tag on the Ak47U, cmon the BRDS :D

Was fun playing zombies with Ade, rl mate and a randomer.
    What the hell were those things, zombie dogs??

Kept getting connection interruptions and being kicked, will try again later.

Those dogs kinda shocked me to say the least :pac: Was not expecting that, no siree.

• Advertisement

im trying to get it up on the theatre but it says videos unavailable but its saying that for alot of the videos so it could be somthing wrong with it atm

that theatre thing is crap for reliability just like the game it self

Advertisement