Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

• 11-11-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

I know theres probably a bazillion threads on this already so feel free to redirect me...Basically for want of a better expression I'm at a 'crossroads' in my life and I'd be really interested in seeing a good psychic or fortune teller, preferably in the Cork area, but if someone is particularly good I would be prepared to travel. Thanks a mill in advance :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Veronica in Cork. Based in or around Fairhill. I've PM'd you her number

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shalamar

DCC any chance you could pm me the same please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

I went to a brilliant one in Killeagh, she was fabulous for me and my friends, we got a lot of very accurate messages from passed family and friends and everything predicted for the future has happened so far. I can't wait for 6 months to pass so i can go again:) Her name is Annette Singleton <Please do not post phone numbers publically>.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

summerbaby wrote: »
    I went to a brilliant one in Killeagh, she was fabulous for me and my friends, we got a lot of very accurate messages from passed family and friends and everything predicted for the future has happened so far. I can't wait for 6 months to pass so i can go again:)

Can I ask who suggested the 6 month wait?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

The psychic advised me that 6 months would be soon enough to see her again. You obviously don't agree or you wouldn't have asked who said it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Hi i know of a lady in just out side clon if any one intrested i will pm her number to you

Her name is Sandy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

summerbaby wrote: »
    The psychic advised me that 6 months would be soon enough to see her again. You obviously don't agree or you wouldn't have asked who said it.

Actually I do agree. Usually I hear 3 months and I get suspect that the reader is just looking for regular income. 6 months seems fine to me but 1 year would be ideal to allow a full cycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 silvergirl

Hi Summerbaby

Very interested in your psyhic in Killagh. Could you PM me with phone number and how much it cost you??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bluebell201

Hi guys, could you pm those fortune tellers' numbers in cork? Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

SMM wrote: »
    ... Basically for want of a better expression I'm at a 'crossroads' in my life and I'd be really interested in seeing a good psychic or fortune teller, preferably in the Cork area, but if someone is particularly good I would be prepared to travel...

Truthfully, I think there are VERY FEW good psychics/fortune tellers (I hate that term) in Cork. Based on my own few adventures and anecdotes of my friends, I can say the following...

COMPETANT

1. Veronica in Blackpool.

2. Stephanie in Cobh.

3. Annette Singleton in Cork city.

UTTER SH!TE

1. Tom Flynn (when he's in Cork - he travels around, unfortunately for all the gullible, vulnerable f*cks who come into contact with him).

2. Laurel Lee, usually found in the Blackpool area.

3. Madame Rose Lee, in the northside of Cork, but travels.

4. The White Witch of Cobh (albeit with rare, random beams of accuracy for some people I know, but she's a circus act overall).

5. A rather scary woman by the name of Chris Morgan. STAY AWAY from this crazy f*cker. I think she used to live in Ballincollig but she has since moved house.

6. Eileen Bulman in Bishopstown. More vague and generalised than a politician canvassing for votes.

7. Some traveller lady called 'Gypsy Kathleen'.

I can't think of any more right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 bluebell201

Hi LCDeelite, could you pm me the number for Veronica in Blackpool or Annette in Cork City please? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 woodsa

is annette good? i've been to the white witch but she's mostly just told me about i'd be happy later in life, nothing specific enough for me

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Could someone pm me the number of Annette Singleton in the city and of Veronica in Blackpool?

Would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

445279.ie wrote: »
    Veronica in Cork. Based in or around Fairhill. I've PM'd you her number

Went to her a few years ago, she was great

LCDeelite wrote: »
    UTTER SH!TE

1. Tom Flynn (when he's in Cork - he travels around, unfortunately for all the gullible, vulnerable f*cks who come into contact with him).

A friend of mine always goes to see him when he's in Cork, don't know why though, from what she says just seems creepy to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

4. The White Witch of Cobh (albeit with rare, random beams of accuracy for some people I know, but she's a circus act overall).

this lady once told my brother he would die by the age of 38.....last time i checked, no "medium" is to tell someone when that happens IF they know its imminent.

but back to a question - how can I contact veronica or annette? my mother is interested in going to someone. appreciate your help thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

1. Veronica in Blackpool.

2. Stephanie in Cobh.

3. Annette Singleton in Cork city.

can you PM me on the phone numbers pls.

Also are these in any order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 caseybella

hi,

i've heard alot about veronica in blackpool. could someone please PM me her number. much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nlm1980

Hi, can someone please PM a number fof Veronica or Annette? Anybody been to see Kate in Adare?
    PLEASE and Thank U so so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Beam Me Up

Annette Singleton is BRILLIANT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dumbblonde122

Beam Me Up wrote: »
    Annette Singleton is BRILLIANT.

Hi can you PM me Annette's details please

Ive heard a lot about her

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Flutterbug

Hi could someone please pm me the tel number for Veronica in Blackpool? thx very much in advance

Hi, if u google Annette Singleton online, you will see her advert with her mobile number on it. she is really nice. good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 blueboi77

Does anyone know of a fortune teller in Kenmare,Bantry or Skibbereen. If you do would you please contact me

Thanks Guys:D;):rolleyes:

hi dont know any psychics in west cork, still wondering cud someone please pm me a contact number for veronica in Cork city please?

going to see Annette Singleton next week! Heard she's great.

Just wondering has anyone been to annette singleton thinking about going but not sure is she good:confused:

Has anyone heard or have contact details for a Mrs alderidge. Any info would be greatfull not quiet sure her location just she is in cork i think skibb or clon

Thanks http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Boolana

She is outside Skibb. Have PM'd you her number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

corkimp wrote: »
    this lady once told my brother he would die by the age of 38.....last time i checked, no "medium" is to tell someone when that happens IF they know its imminent.

She told one bloke I know that he will take up alcoholism at the age of 38 and that he'll be living in a house all on his lonesome ownsome somewhere in the midlands whilst this booze guzzling gala is unfolding. He was 36 when she told him that cack last year, so there's still plenty of time for him to descend into the murky fog of alcoholism yet, I s'pose :pac:

I know one girl who was told she'd be trekking up to the gates of St. Peter at the fairly-young-to-die age of 57. Yeah, like, it's deemed unethical for a psychic/medium (the White Witch isnt a medium,btw) to tell someone they're going to die soon/soon-ish even if it is the truth as they see it.

The White Witch is very irresponsible in harping off to people about false and/or over-exaggerated death, doom and despair drivel. Take no notice of her. There's a thread here -http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055333606 - ruminating at length on her colourful readings and 'predictions' to date... :rolleyes:

Advertisement