Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Non Brand Android Phones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Vince1974

Have you checked fastcardtech? I ordered stuff from them before and they were very quick and reliable, they tend to have the lowest prices around.

That said, I don't think you would receive a three pin plug charger from Chinese manufacturers, with a tablet I ordered before came a plug with two thin pins (US?) and a EU clip on adapter of very low quality that didn't even clip on very well.

Good luck shopping, I'm on the lookout for a high quality Android phone as well, fast processor, good amount of RAM and long battery life, among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭k123456

Vince1974 wrote: »
    Have you checked fastcardtech? I ordered stuff from them before and they were very quick and reliable, they tend to have the lowest prices around.

That said, I don't think you would receive a three pin plug charger from Chinese manufacturers, with a tablet I ordered before came a plug with two thin pins (US?) and a EU clip on adapter of very low quality that didn't even clip on very well.

Good luck shopping, I'm on the lookout for a high quality Android phone as well, fast processor, good amount of RAM and long battery life, among others.

Not sure the Chinese ones are that good value anymore , with the advent of the Nexus 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leahy183

Here i have the zopo 900 a couple months i think its a great phone like a the samsung galaxy note 2 very fast and responsive i would recommend it to any1 under 200 euro money well spent battery life is great if your not using the internet and that to much it can last up to over 2 days i rooted mine and its even better now.

Advertisement