Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sample answers

• 18-02-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

does anybody know where i can get sample answers?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

www.examinations.ie - Marking Schemes.

Do you have a particular subject in mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TheMathsTutor

Hi lainey108, which subject and level do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭lainey108

i was just thinking it would be helpful for any subject really, i do higher level english , german, accounting,home ec and business so any of them really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

lainey108 wrote: »
    i was just thinking it would be helpful for any subject really, i do higher level english , german, accounting,home ec and business so any of them really :)

I know english papers have the code for e-xamit.ie. They're ok for some stuff when I'm stuck for ideas.

And I'd love business sample answers too if anyone has a source.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Chief Examiner Reports often give sample graded answers. They can be very informative, particularly in subjects like French. Look at www.examinations.ie . While you're at it you'd be as well to look at the general advice given in the report too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭lainey108

thanks guys :)

Advertisement