Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Vision Force1+ VS Edision Optimus OS3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

satexpert wrote: »
    Any comments who is better?

Was looking at the two myself. From what I can gather they are the same box just with a different front panel Like the amiko alien 2 and the Sab triple.

Just purchased a optimuss os3 today, should be delivered Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

World Vision have dropped the Xtrend preface I see.

Looks like both most likely made by Hubtech in Korea, who also manufacture for Technomate and Clarketech (which became Xtrend) brands.

Same spec and design, different bootloaders obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 satexpert

STB. wrote: »
    World Vision have dropped the Xtrend preface I see.

Looks like both most likely made by Hubtech in Korea, who also manufacture for Technomate and Clarketech (which became Xtrend) brands.

Same spec and design, different bootloaders obviously.

Anyone sell WorldVision in Ireland. Optimus OS3 front display looks very old style...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

Anyone sell WorldVision in Ireland. Optimus OS3 front display looks very old style...

Swords satellite do for €245

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

There seems to be very little software support for the WorldVision .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 satexpert

Swords satellite do for €245

Thanks, yes ordered one from them.Runing openPLI on looks like same as openvix image with slymood images available. Iam very happy with purchase box works well and main thing its very fast.

Thanks, yes ordered one from them.Runing openPLI on looks like same as openvix image with slymood images available. Iam very happy with purchase box works well and main thing its very fast.

No problem. I was going to buy one from them myself but then freetv had a sale and got the optimuss from them for 228. Both the same box under the hood but I don't think images are interchangeable. Happy enough with the box but the software is letting it down. Hopefully it improves over time.

No problem. I was going to buy one from them myself but then freetv.ie had a sale and got the optimuss from them for 228. Both the same box under the hood but I don't think images are interchangeable. Happy enough with the box but the software is letting it down. Hopefully it improves over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 razor69

Anyone here tell me how to boot from usb on wv force 1?

Advertisement