Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Raheen Bus

Options
  • 22-06-2011 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

who moved the flippin bus stop. 45 minutes i spent outside brown thomas with my fellow idiots. little did we know the bus dont come round here no more............

seriously the bus is now over beside debenhams for anyone who doesnt yet know this. my question is why wasnt i informed of this prior to today?? maybe its teh city councils new strategy of keeping shoppers in the city and out of the clutchs of the other shopping districts................ those crafty buggers.

anyway to my understanding every freaking bus is now outside debenhams.

hopefully this will help some of you other morons(implying that i am a moron for not knowing this obvious piece of information) who didnt know this before:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Thought that change was made some time ago and was announced in the local papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,268 ✭✭✭source

Icky Thump wrote: »
    who moved the flippin bus stop. 45 minutes i spent outside brown thomas with my fellow idiots. little did we know the bus dont come round here no more............

seriously the bus is now over beside debenhams for anyone who doesnt yet know this. my question is why wasnt i informed of this prior to today?? maybe its teh city councils new strategy of keeping shoppers in the city and out of the clutchs of the other shopping districts................ those crafty buggers.

anyway to my understanding every freaking bus is now outside debenhams.

hopefully this will help some of you other morons(implying that i am a moron for not knowing this obvious piece of information) who didnt know this before:D

Been like that for a few months now icky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭legendary.xix

Yeah, it's been moved for a while now. Wasn't aware of it at first myself either, been from BT for years. meeting at BT used to be a good spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

They had notices on the Bus Stops outside Brown Thomas for about two weeks before it changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

:D didnt notice any announcements or notices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Yup, they put up signs for a couple of days warning of the change and then gave Brown Thomas another loading bay to match the one out the back. And to keep the riff raff away from the front of the building.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Never knew this - but I dont take the bus so wouldnt have been privvy to such info, dont recall seeing it in the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Icky Thump wrote: »
    :D didnt notice any announcements or notices

....or the lack of bus stop poles, waiting people or the buses themselves! :P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    ....or the lack of bus stop poles, waiting people or the buses themselves! :P:P

well yea i thought that was odd alright but some parts of limerick bus stops mean nothing anyway:D i just took it for granted that a bus would arrive

Advertisement