Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Carvin Guitars

Options
  • 05-01-2005 2:46pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with these? Looking at a DC127 custom but they don't seem to ship outside America and the English distributor is looking for $500 more for the pleasure of dealing with me :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

They have an excellent reputation for top class instruments. The shipping thing seems to be a bit of a mystery though, especially the UK prices. Perhaps you could talk to that new shop's owner about him becoming a distributor?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

He won't. Trust me. From the looks of things, Carvin won't ship to Ireland at all so I'm gonna have to ship it to someone in America then get them to forward it to me. At least it'll avoid import tax :D

Gah, the cousin doesn't have internet access now. Nuts.

You should've got that blue one I pointed out a few months ago for $299 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i've heard decent things about them,, i'd love a legacy amp tho!:D mmmm

• Advertisement

Yeah, wouldn't mind one of those alright.

My friend discribe a Carvin as an "80's Volvo estate". Sure it does the job but it's dull and makes you feel old...

There seems to be a shytload of Kramers around at the moment for two to four hundred dollars, keep an eye out for one, they've already fot the Floyd and are very easily customised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cambio2

Hi there. Im selling a USED Carvin DC127 in excellent condition. I live in Colorado, USA perhaps I can help you out?
    you can email me @ cambio2@hotmail.com for pics and more info.
    thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

FYI

There's a very active Carvin discussion board at
    http://apps.carvin.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Advertisement