Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA League Season 13 - Main Thread/General Banter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'm ready now lol !! but seriously should be around all weekend for whoever i get

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Turns out I'm as good as avail all weekend, tonight I can play a game or two if my oppoents wants. I'll sort out a PM or two later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

What's the details for the premiership i.e. abbreviation and pass ?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

I'll be online tonight at half 10 for a game or two... if anyone I'm due to play is on... Around again Saturday evening and sunday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Looking forward to this. Inter in championship here. Up against Pool, Spurs and Real this week so message me if you see me on.

Does anyone know if it's possible to permanently change the formation/lineup for these games?

After the latest update Inter have some strange default settings, like Schneider on the bench :confused: Zanetti as RM i think etc

It'll be a lot of hassle if I have to change the lineup for every game...

• Advertisement

Ill be on tonight from 7 onwards if I haven't already added you add me please doesn't get any tougher for poor Dortmund Barca,Man City and Bayern Munich in me 1st 3 so if anyone is up for it add me for a game later and lets get this **** underway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

When is the fixture list being completed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

I'll be on practically all day tomorrow, maybe not from 7ish onwards though. Then again all day Sunday after 2 and all day monday up to possibly 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

Yep I'll confirm that result. Not a great first game for me! Outclassed a bit, but scoreline a bit harsh imo as I went ultra attacking with the score at 2-0!

Anyway, final score 5-1, onwards and upwards!

EDIT: just seen that you "feel asleep" for my goal! I take strong offence to this, I was definately knocking on the door :pac:

Just replying to you here rather than in the results thread! Yes I did think you'd gone more attacking in the second half! Haha, I did fall asleep a bit, I wasn't sure what my defending was doing, but you did miss an easier chance in the first half. :pac:

Towman,Yapamilias,Cjaysus, I've added you all on xbox, so we can organize a game, yous are all my first 3 fixtures :P. Please send me a PM on this and we'll sort a time out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Is there no league to join this year to play games or do we just play by online friendlies?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Will be pmming the details for the leagues to people now, been away from the laptop all day.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Shane.C wrote: »
    When is the fixture list being completed?

You play 3 fixtures a week - only the fixtures for the current week get posted, you arent allowed jump ahead playing games or they are void.

To anyone new who is unsure how it works - you sign up to the league using the details I sent via pm and play your games through the league in FIFA, you dont play friendlies. Any games played outside the league or not on the week they are due (unless given permission by me or Mr Moon because you are away etc) will be void.

The league option is under xbox live - custom games - online leagues - join a league

Then search using the details provided. Make sure to join as your assigned team!

I didn't get a pm for the league yet ?

Just replying to you here rather than in the results thread! Yes I did think you'd gone more attacking in the second half! Haha, I did fall asleep a bit, I wasn't sure what my defending was doing, but you did miss an easier chance in the first half. :pac:

I'm guessing that was an online friendly ? If so, you'll have to join the league and replay the game I think :o

jamescd wrote: »
    I'm guessing that was an online friendly ? If so, you'll have to join the league and replay the game I think :o

I know :o. This means I'll lose the replay to an own goal off Torres' arse. :pac:

Yup I feel sorry for you :D

See the way that the fixtures are out for this week, do they have to be played in that order?

I'm online all day today guys so, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are on my weeks fixtures. I'm AC Milan, and I'm on Xbox at StretfordEnder5

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Keano! wrote: »
    See the way that the fixtures are out for this week, do they have to be played in that order?

I'm online all day today guys so, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are on my weeks fixtures. I'm AC Milan, and I'm on Xbox at StretfordEnder5

No, they can be played any way you want!

• Advertisement

Not looking forward to playing Chelsea in the Championship... youreadthis seems to love scoring goals for fun!!

Barce, Arsenal or Atletico Madrid around tonight??

I only need to play Arsenal for this weeks :)

K, need Arsenal and Barce now.....

My 3 teams still haven't even joined lol was looking forward to some action, Getting quiet used to using Dortmund now almost won a cup with them today , Nice to see there is a big diffrence in some of the teams , Can't wait to get cracking !!

Juve,Inter,Chelsea premiership, anyone of you around tomorrow night for games?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Juve,Inter,Chelsea premiership, anyone of you around tomorrow night for games?

Most likely!

Will be on after the game for a bit and again later tonight.

Arsenal in the Championship

I need to play Real Madrid and Spurs in the championship. I'm around all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I need to play Real Madrid and Spurs in the championship. I'm around all day.

Yeah ill be around later on tonight, your my last match.

Advertisement