Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitarist seeks band for 80's hair metal cover band

• 05-07-2007 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hey ,im looking for talented musicians (singer, bassist, keyboards and drummer) to set up an 80's style tribute band to play the likes of van halen ratt dio whitesnake winger styx meatloaf kiss skid row motley crue and journey. Ive been playing guitar for 10 years or so, so i would consider myself fairly adept and proficient (without tryin to sounding cocky). Im 21 so a similar age group would be preferred but not paramount ie 18-30. Im based in south dublin but willing to travel.I dont have a place to practice but im working on it as I type. If you need more info, i will reply asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mrmojo

Hey man I'm a guitarist but I play bass as well. I'll gladly play if you want. I'm 21 and livig in Dublin. I've been playing for about six years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BrianCollins

cool have you any previous experience (not essential), what kind of gear are you using and where in dublin are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bluesman07

well i got my voice trained to be a rock vocalist. my main influences are Bon Jovi and i can hit all the same notes as him.if you havent got a singer yet let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 neildagent

howsa goin ive been giggin with a rage tribute band for a few years now and ive always wanted to be in an 80s tribute band that sounds sweet when are the tryouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bellg124

Hey if you need another guitarist I'd be up for it. I play the same kind of stuff that you're into Van Halen Whitesnake etc. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭bellg124

Ha Just saw the date on this one...guess it's long since past...

Advertisement