Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Windscreen

Options
  • 18-04-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I have to get a new windscreen in my Hyundai Accent. Can anyone recommend somewhere for me to go without getting overcharged?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

u should try autoglass great service and u should hve windscreen cover on ur insurance which means u dont pay

• Registered Users Posts: 51,112 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

ellieh1 wrote: »
    I have to get a new windscreen in my Hyundai Accent. Can anyone recommend somewhere for me to go without getting overcharged?

If you have windscreen cover under your car insurance policy then your insurance company will recommend a windscreen replacement company that have an agreement. If you don't have cover then the likes of Autoglass (Ballysimon Road), Rapid Windscreen Replacement (Cathedral Place), AAA Mobile Windscreens (Eastway Business Park).

Remember when asking for a quote and you are paying for it out of your own pocket mention that as there can be a big difference between the price you pay and the invoice price your insurance company pays.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,112 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Most people do not opt for windscreen cover as insurance is marginaly cheaper without it, which ends up being a false economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

I dont have any windscreen cover so the cost will be coming out of my own pocket :(

Advertisement