Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atlantic Magazine?

• 20-10-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,919 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know for definite where I could get hold of this august publication in Dublin, keen to get my hands on their current tech issue?

Presumably Easons O'Connell Street is my best bet but if anyone has any other suggestions...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Raspberry Fileds

Anyone know for definite where I could get hold of this august publication in Dublin, keen to get my hands on their current tech issue?

Presumably Easons O'Connell Street is my best bet but if anyone has any other suggestions...

Just called into Easons O'C and they don't stock it. I asked did they keep back issues of Atlantic Monthly; the lady asked if it was a fishing magazine!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,919 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Just called into Easons O'C and they don't stock it. I asked did they keep back issues of Atlantic Monthly; the lady asked if it was a fishing magazine!

Cheers for the info.
    Looks like you can read most of the issue here but I always prefer the hardcopy for reading at any length: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/

Advertisement