Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yew Tree Promotions

• 24-06-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone, I have an interview with Yew Tree Promotions on Thursday and just wondering if anyone could give me a proper low down about the company :) like what it involves and what it's all about! Don't want to go in clueless on Thursday! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

There's a couple of mentions of them in this thread starting from here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81538238

Looks like your standard door to door sales company - you only get paid when you sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lckilkenny

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mossey36

Hi I received a phone call from them today but they hung up before I could answer. Did you go for the interview and if so how did you get in?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 torro

I went for an interview today and I've been asked to come back tomorrow for 2nd interview but I'm not sure does anyone work for them/ has worked for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I'd recommend having a good read of that thread I linked before you go back in for that second interview ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 ashy91

torro wrote: »
    I went for an interview today and I've been asked to come back tomorrow for 2nd interview but I'm not sure does anyone work for them/ has worked for them?

I have an interview in the morning with Yea tree and am kinda worried after reading this they say nothing about it being commission just wondering did u get the job after and are all jobs commission. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashy91

torro wrote: »

I have an interview in the morning with Yea tree and am kinda worried after reading this they say nothing about it being commission just wondering did u get the job after and are all jobs commission. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hopscotch21

just in case some new person comes across this thread:
    you ONLY get paid when you make a sale
    hours of work are generally 10.30am - 9pm EACH DAY (they say you can choose your own hours though most people can't because they need the money)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 madmike1993

LOAD OF BOLLIX!!!!!

I Worked for Yew Tree (Appco) and yeah all the same bull**** i'm reading here happened to me

Advertisement